Round 13 Discussion

Is subjectivity your middle name? It's all you seem to focus on.

Why would bias have any relevance on a Broncos forum in a conversation about a game between Canberra and Manly.

I was refering to what I saw on twitter champ? Did you read what I said?

as you were mate.

Storm were good ay.

I will just put this away as a bloke lacking any intellect or reading and comprehension skills. I am so sorry for my mistake. Well **** it is back to the Storm. A week ago I was a Cowboys supporter. Call me the chameleon

In both shots, he is well inside the markers. If he moved it, it's centimetres, not meters!

Snapshot

I've added a white line to show where the marker is in the second picture:

Snapshot2

Nothing to see here...

Keep watching when Manly get the ball from the kick off in Golden Point, and you will see the other line closer towards the sideline.

As you can see, there's two lines separated by the on-field distance markers. In the second photo, you can see the metre marker on Croker's right indicating that he took it inside the line closest to the sideline.

We have a decision and we're going to the board.

If you look at papas shadow it goes well over the sideline judging from the other shadows I think he has moved it in a fair way.

Also Austin is on Crockers left by a fair way when he takes the kick, if the kick was taken at the point of the penalty Austin would be over the sideline standing that far away.

Ya'll need some lessons in depth perception.

If you look at papas shadow it goes well over the sideline judging from the other shadows I think he has moved it in a fair way.

Also Austin is on Crockers left by a fair way when he takes the kick, if the kick was taken at the point of the penalty Austin would be over the sideline standing that far away.

except papa is standing and Croker is crouching.

Yeah i said shadows and you look at the one which is least relevant.
How is it less relevant than any of the others? We are trying to compare the 2 different shots aren't we?

Because he is crouching but tbh i dont gaf but i did think he fudged a fair bit
And jaypee needs some encouragement

Last edited:
How about DCE sledging him the prior to the kick

Active Now

• Galah
  • Shane Tronc
  • Spooky1013
  • Broncorob
  • Robboi_321
  • Financeguy
  • Stix
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • HVbronco
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Manifesto
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.