Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Wests Tigers vs South Sydney Rabbitohs
ANZ Stadium, Friday June 12 2015
Kick Off 7:45pm

1420555653.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Kevin Naiqama 3. David Nofoaluma 4. Tim Simona 5. Pat Richards 6. Mitchell Moses 7. Luke Brooks 8. Keith Galloway 9. Dene Halatau 10. Sauaso Sue 11. Kyle Lovett 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Martin Taupau
Interchange: 14. Ava Seumanufagai 15. Matthew Lodge 16. Manaia Cherrington 17. Brenden Santi 21. Jack Buchanan
1420548954.png

1. Alex Johnston 2. John Olive 3. Dylan Walker 4. Bryson Goodwin 5. Aaron Gray 6. John Sutton 7. Luke Keary 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Cameron McInnes 10. David Tyrrell 11. Nathan Brown 12. Chris McQueen 13. Ben Lowe
Interchange: 14. Jason Clark 15. Chris Grevsmuhl 16. Tim Grant 17. George Burgess

Warriors vs Sydney Roosters
Mt Smart Stadium, Saturday June 13 2015
Kick Off 6:00pm

1420537968.png

1. Sam Tomkins 2. Ken Maumalo 3. Konrad Hurrell 4. Solomone Kata 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. Chad Townsend 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Albert Vete 9. Nathan Friend 10. Ben Matulino 11. Bodene Thompson 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Simon Mannering
Interchange: 14. Tuimoala Lolohea 15. Sebastine Ikahihifo 16. Sam Lisone 17. Charlie Gubb 18. Jonathan Wright
1420538664.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Brendan Elliott 6. James Maloney 7. Jackson Hastings 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Sam Moa 11. Siosiua Taukeiaho 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 14. Matt McIlwrick 15. Willie Manu 16. Kane Evans 17. Dylan Napa 18. Suaia Matagi

Gold Coast Titans vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Cbus Super Stadium, Sunday June 14 2015
Kick Off 4:00pm

1420480199.png

1. Josh Hoffman 2. Anthony Don 3. James Roberts 4. Brad Tighe 5. David Mead 6. Aidan Sezer 7. Daniel Mortimer 8. Luke Douglas 9. Kierran Moseley 10. Eddy Pettybourne 11. Ryan James 12. Ben Ridge 13. Lachlan Burr
Interchange: 14. Matt White 15. Agnatius Paasi 16. Mark Ioane 17. Matt Robinson 18. Kevin Gordon
1420513222.png

1. Sam Perrett 2. Curtis Rona 3. Chase Stanley 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Corey Thompson 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. Sam Kasiano 11. Greg Eastwood 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Lloyd Perrett
Interchange: 14. Danny Fualalo 15. Antonio Kaufusi 16. Tim Browne 17. Herman Essese 20. Tyrone Phillips 21. Jacob Loko

Melbourne Storm vs Parramatta Eels
AAMI Park, Monday June 15 2015
Kick Off 7:00pm

1420555342.png

1. Cameron Munster 2. Mahe Fonua 3. Tohu Harris 4. Kurt Mann 5. Richard Kennar 6. Blake Green 7. Ben Hampton 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Ryan Hinchcliffe 10. Jordan McLean 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Tim Glasby 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Young Tonumaipea 15. Kenneath Bromwich 16. Christian Welch 17. Felise Kaufusi
1420522582.png

1. Reece Robinson 2. Semi Radradra 3. Ryan Morgan 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Bureta Faraimo 6. Corey Norman 7. Chris Sandow 8. Junior Paulo 9. Nathan Peats 10. Tim Mannah 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Anthony Watmough
Interchange: 14. David Gower 15. Darcy Lussick 16. Danny Wicks 17. Pauli Pauli 18. Daniel Alvaro

David Nofoaluma and Tim Simona return to the Tigers 3/4s.

18 year old John Olive will debut on the wing for South Sydney.

Warriors welcome back Sam Tomkins and Konrad Hurrell with Lolohea moving to the bench. Maumalo retains his spot on the wing and rookie Raymond Faitala-Mariner comes in for Origin-bound Hoffman in the backrow.

Blake Ferguson makes a timely return in the centres with Brendan Elliott, Matt McIlwrick & Willie Manu joining him in a host of changes.

Elgey, Taylor and Myles are out for the Titans.

Canterbury's Origin woes continue and their relatively heavy contingent has been compounded with an injury to James Graham.

Hampton and Tonumaipea come in for Cronk and Smith.

Faraimo comes in for Hopoate.

Dave Taylor dropped for the Titans isn't he? Will be interesting to see if it's just a short term thing.

Taylor was garbage against the Tigers and honestly his form for the Titans sums their situation up really well.

Here is this talented player who probably has this amazing highlights reel set to Wolfmother or some shit but his attention to detail is shockingly bad.

Perfect example on Friday night. He accepts an offload down the short side, 3 on 3 but Taylor is up against a half with a full head of steam. What does he do? Grubbers it. I shit you not. Dave Taylor, one of the strongest players in the game puts the ball on the toe and surrenders possession over so cheaply that the Tigers couldn't believe their lucky stars.

If I'm Neil Henry, I'd be so quick to release him and start over.

Spot on Big Pete, if Bennett had of saw him do that grubber during the game he would have grabbed his contract and ripped it up on the spot, if I were the Titan's I would follow suit. It's bad enough his inconsistent, but crap like that is a real coach killer.

Last edited:
Such a shame.

The guy had so much potential.. In 5 years time, no one will even remember him.

Yeah but even with potential, you got to have the hunger and willingness to achieve it, I heard a while back Bennett was talking to John Lang about Taylor and he said basically his the type of guy who doesn't care about what he does, will go club to club(clubs think they are going to get something special from him because of his "talent" but realise his nothing but a leech), get paid and do it for the lifestyle.

Yeah but even with potential, you got to have the hunger and willingness to achieve it, I heard a while back Bennett was talking to John Lang about Taylor and he said basically his the type of guy who doesn't care about what he does, will go club to club(clubs think they are going to get something special from him because of his "talent" but realise his nothing but a leech), get paid and do it for the lifestyle.

Taylor's had it too easy. He's always been able to coast along on genetic talent and never had to push himself. Never had to earn his spot, prove to people that he he wants to improve. He says it himself - he wants to be Darren Lockyer. Sidestepping his cat in the hallway. I've been massively critical of Chris Sandow, to the point of accusing him of committing near fraud. He signed for $550k on what you'd expect would be an agreement to do what's best for the team and do what you're told. And all he's ever done is say "screw the team, I want to play backyard footy and do chip kicks and shoulder charges". He's honourable compared to Dave Taylor. Because Taylor has all the same skills as Sandow, but just so happens to be 125kg and strong enough to lift Sandow with one hand. And yet, he's unwilling to do the tough stuff. He wants to throw cutout passes. Grubbers to himself. Sidestep fullbacks. Which, don't get me wrong, he should be able to do. But only once he's done his job as a fucking forward, and only if it's the correct decision for the team, not his 15-year old schoolyard brain.

Mail is the Titans are looking to offload him and that his being shopped around the super league.

If he can apply himself and work his ass off to improve himself and be more consistent, he could be arguably the most destructive backrower in the comp.

I remember reading an article where he said he was going to do exactly that.. And still nothing.

Last edited:
There are just some players who should have never left the nest, and I'd like to think Taylor is one of them.

Sure, I don't think he would have ever found his maximum potential, but he played his best footy at the Broncos and absolutely adored the club. When he was punted, I think he started treating the game like a business and just going through the motions instead of really pushing himself.

That's apart of the reason why I'm so resentful. Not only did Taylor have the ability to be a Broncos great, he could have been a Maroons great but he just doesn't apply him. Every once in awhile he'll produce a quality performance that reminds you of how great he is but when push comes to shove he'll disappear.

What happened to John Folau? He had a couple of beast games and now he's being left out behind Ryan Morgan and Bureta Faraimo, is he injured or do they just not rate him

Too many coach-killing mistakes in his game.

Even in that 'star-making' performance against Souths he was a liability and he just kept getting exposed time and time again.

The final straw was losing the ball against the Broncos, allowing McGuire to pick it up and race away to score.

If I was an Eels fan, I'd be content with Folau as a fringe first grade option. What I couldn't cop is having Morgan ahead of him and Faraimo. In fact, Faraimo's omission was puzzling. He does his job and scores three tries against Brisbane yet he's dropped for a fringe grade centre?

If he can apply himself and work his ass off to improve himself and be more consistent, he could be arguably the most destructive backrower in the comp.

I remember reading an article where he said he was going to do exactly that.. And still nothing.

Same old story for the past couple of years unfortunately.

The Wests Tigers are dreadful.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on in Campbelltown but the way they've been playing lately has been atrocious and sadly I don't think they show anywhere near enough pride in their jersey.

The most frustrating part is that Taylor cannot pick a better 17. His selections, given the squad is about as good as he can muster at this stage but he needs to start looking at the player market because this team, especially in the forwards isn't good enough moving forward.

Sure, Aaron Woods is one of the best props in the game, Taupau can be a handful but the rest of them are a work in progress at best.

And that's where there issues lie. I've seen a lot of people stick the boot into Moses and Brooks who have been below expectations but in order for a pair of young halves to succeed they need experienced forwards winning the ruck in order to give them the assurance and control they need to play.

The sad part in all of this is that we haven't been able to see one of the games most exciting prospects, James Tedesco, at full flight. If the Tigers are any chance tonight, it'll be on the back of an A grade performance from IMO the best fullback prospect coming through.

Before I move onto Souths, I'd also like to give a shout-out to Simona who should be a big addition if only because it moves Hoeter out of the team. I just hope Nofoaluma can find his feet in the centres because in terms of what they can achieve as athletes, Wests could have one of the most exciting backlines in the competition.

Souths on the other hand haven't been overly impressive but every result they've achieved so far has been GOLDEN given the issues they've been dealing with. Word is they'll welcome Adam Reynolds back tonight which should be huge for them and I can see his return going a long way to them challenging for back to back premierships.

I think they should be too strong and experienced for Wests tonight. They'll win the ruck and I think Walker will be too good for Simona down their fringe.

Remember that time that there was a market for "Will the Rabbitohs lose a game this year?"

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Pablo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.