Round 14 Discussion

Soward experiment backfiring big time on Hook...

Nathan Brown was charged for a Grade 1 Dangerous Contact for his hit on Moses.

It seems even with the extra people in the MRC, it's still a huge joke.

Did anyone see Moylan's falcon?

Dylan Walker has scored a lot of points and got a very good try from nothing but other than that, he's been shocking. I really hope NSW pick him again.

How has Walker been shocking?

Forget Walker or Cartwright.

T. Trbojevic should be in the NSW side.

Who didn't see this coming?

Penrith fight back from a 20 point deficit to lead with less than 10 to go.

It's against Manly, they are terrible this season and had like 80% of the ball in the first half, and if Penrith could get more ball, the comeback was always on.

Is this Cleary related to Ivan Cleary? He sure looks like it.

Nothing surprises me anymore with these two sides.

Was it a comeback or a capitulation?

I tell you what, Moylan / Martin / Cleary - Panthers have gotta keep those 3 guys at all costs.

I haven't been following the game but I'd be suprised if they haven't mentioned that Ivan is his father every time he touched the ball.

Now that was truly remarkable Penrith came back from nowhere and ran riot over Manly. I have a soft spot for the Panthers so I always like to see them do well.

Nathan is Ivan's son.

Panthers re-signed him a couple of weeks ago and wasted no time calling him up to first grade. Hasn't set the world on fire as of yet but there's been plenty of positive signs. It may sound controversial, but the pros outweigh the negatives in terms of picking him ahead of Soward.

I'm just unsure of Cartwright at 6. I suppose if Will Smith could get the job done in 2014, then Cartwright can at least get them into the 8. A long term Martin/Cleary halves combination is promising, albeit illusory.

Now that was truly remarkable Penrith came back from nowhere and ran riot over Manly. I have a soft spot for the Panthers so I always like to see them do well.

I like any team that beats Manly.

Especially when they come from behind like that.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Browny
  • Bongo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • teampjta
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Lostboy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • lynx000
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.