10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Pretty sure Tino should have been suspended for exactly one week for his Origin thuggery.

They changed the rules re Origin .
Fines 1st . Unless it is extreme . Gagai would have gotten weeks other wise .

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Not all kicks are bombs, what about the ones going into the try zone, these are typically ones I'm most worried about with Niu.

He had the balls to let two go dead and get 7 tackle sets last week ?
He is pretty handy with the little kicks in goal himself .

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
He doesnt seem to have that knack where he is always there when a team is trying to score.

There is only one Billy Slater bro .
And it took him years to get to that level .

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
He had the balls to let two go dead and get 7 tackle sets last week ?
He is pretty handy with the little kicks in goal himself .
He’s the only bloke who can have one and a half good games and get spoken about like this. What about the other games where he just completely missed those grubbers and showed no eagerness to get to other kicks?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I know!! It's sad to see in a lot of ways. Part of me wants him to move on and kill it elsewhere. I just don't know what position he plays. You can see he has all the talent in the world but I don't know where he fits into a side.

He needs really to just develop at fullback if thats where he wants to play. His attack is pretty good, but there is a lot of his game at fullback i just dont like. I dont see him as a center or a half tbh.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
He’s the only bloke who can have one and a half good games and get spoken about like this. What about the other games where he just completely missed those grubbers and showed no eagerness to get to other kicks?

Today is a new day .

I am an optimist .

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
He’s been playing fullback for over 2 years though, I haven’t seen any sign that he can grasp the defensive aspect of the game.

For context, Niu has only played 4 less NRL games at fullback for the broncos as Isaako had and no one is willing to give him more time (hopefully).

He was slotted into FB after another player pulled out in the warm up . Remember ?
No pre season . Then a chunk of this season off . You set the bar pretty high ?

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
He was slotted into FB after another player pulled out in the warm up . Remember ?
No pre season . Then a chunk of this season off . You set the bar pretty high ?
Hopefully he keeps improving. His passing has seemingly far improved

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
It's fucking Gameday. Let's do this boys.

NRL2022Round18Gameday

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Problem with that is Pat was never ordinary. People were just poor judges.
I changed my position on Carrigan with regard to his best position. These days roles have changed a bit and you were right, Carrigan is a front rower. I'll say I did think he was/is a talented player and I thought he was better suited further back but he looks good anywhere in the forwards.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I changed my position on Carrigan with regard to his best position. These days roles have changed a bit and you were right, Carrigan is a front rower. I'll say I did think he was/is a talented player and I thought he was better suited further back but he looks good anywhere in the forwards.

Do you think he could do second row? He seems quite agile so it’s possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• scobie
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • Justwin
  • Lozza
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.