vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty crappy day in Sydney today with the rain heavy at times. I wouldn't want to be playing in these conditions. I'm not sure I even want to be a spectator. Broncos by 1. Capewell to kick a FG 0:58 into OT.

I think this game will really give us an indication of what level we're at. Yes the Eels can be very hit and miss but those losses to the dog and tigers were probably more a case of the Eels dropping to their oppositions standard. Eels are a quality team with lots to play for so they'll be throwing plenty at us.

We don't really have alot of excuses for not performing. Our origin guys have had 8 days recovery, Payne has had two weeks off, Paix and jensen should be fresh as well and hopefully Reynolds ribs have fully recovered.

I'm keen to see us work on the effort area's like pressuring the Moses kicking game and chasing hard from marker. When it comes to finals the effort area's are where the top teams always stand out.

I'd also like to see us play a power game tonight. We have some meter eaters in our back 5 and our forward pack so push through the middle and get them on the back foot then get the speed guys involved and look to offload. Test big junior's lateral movement when he's fatigued!

I'll be very dissapointed if we aren't at least in the game for the full 80.

It's gonna be a dour slog of a game by the sounds of it. Reyno's kicking is gonna need to be on point and I'm sure he knows that. If the forwards have a big night out, I think we have enough points in us on their line to get home.

Pretty crappy day in Sydney today with the rain heavy at times. I wouldn't want to be playing in these conditions. I'm not sure I even want to be a spectator. Broncos by 1. Capewell to kick a FG 0:58 into OT.
I’ve brought the wife and kids down to Sydney to see the Broncos game tonight and the Panthers game Saturday. I’m hoping we give the Eels a bath in the shit weather.

It's fucking GAMEDAY.

Let's do this boys.

NRL2022Round19Gameday

Penalties and errors? Your law of averages would be really really cool man and boy, despite living all these years and understanding how minutes and hours go I never once thought, what about averages!!!

I kind of get it even if you're too thick to grasp the idea that I already understand averages!

I can compare Kennedy with other bench forwards getting similar minutes, RK being superior in those cases.

Sure, the law of averages should say that RK should be making less errors with less minutes and that's exactly the case!! He does make very very few errors and has only conceded one penalty in '22.

You say it's easy to have great stats when you're only playing 20 Min a game, WHAT'S JAMES'S EXCUSE THEN?????

You don't compare him to "JAMES'S", though, do you?

You compared him to "Reno" (whoever the **** that is, I will assume you meant Adam Reynolds - shouldn't be surprised, you couldn't even spell Niu), I have seen you compare him to Haas a few times too.

You pick arguably our most influential players and weigh them up against Rhys "the 20 minute man" Kennedy and from that you conclude he is one of the all time greats, basically.

Ryan James' influence isn't on the field, by the way. It's what he brings to the group at training and such, that's almost common knowledge. I say almost, it somehow slipped by you. How's Isaako going anyway, tearing it up for the Titans? When I say tearing it up, I mean the Titans' management tearing up his contract for being so gash. Edrick Lee gave him a bath the other week.

Parra stadium despite being a new ground, has one of the worst surfaces of main grounds in the competition, it can't handle wet weather properly at all, either the groundsman is taking the piss or the company who constructed the stadium did the dodgy(wouldn't surprise me) because it's supposed to have a modern drainage system to easily handle it.

Parra stadium despite being a new ground, has one of the worst surfaces of main grounds in the competition, it can't handle wet weather properly at all, either the groundsman is taking the piss or the company who constructed the stadium did the dodgy(wouldn't surprise me) because it's supposed to have a modern drainage system to easily handle it.

Yeah that slosh the other weekend couldn't have been too good for it, probably one of the most used grounds in the NRL.

Let's just hope we get out of it with no injuries. This is like when the Lions play at Metricon on the Gold Coast. You just hope no one does a knee.

I’ve brought the wife and kids down to Sydney to see the Broncos game tonight and the Panthers game Saturday. I’m hoping we give the Eels a bath in the shit weather.
I've never done Penrith stadium before. Had tickets last year when the Broncos were visiting but COVID in Sydney meant the venue got switched to Suncorp. Hope you and your family have a great time despite the less than ideal conditions.

It's gonna be a dour slog of a game by the sounds of it. Reyno's kicking is gonna need to be on point and I'm sure he knows that. If the forwards have a big night out, I think we have enough points in us on their line to get home.
Not only that, but this game sounds like it will be a real indication of where Tesi is at in regards to his kick defusal.

Moses has one of the biggest boots in the comp and will be raining down torp bombs.

Not only that, but this game sounds like it will be a real indication of where Tesi is at in regards to his kick defusal.

Moses has one of the biggest boots in the comp and will be raining down torp bombs.
Hopefully Oates will be there to help him out.

Yeah that slosh the other weekend couldn't have been too good for it, probably one of the most used grounds in the NRL.
Compare it to how Suncorp handled a wet Magic round and it's a joke.

Penrith in the wet?

Hope you picked a grand stand ticket or you will be slitting wrists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Broncorob
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • phoenix
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • pennywisealfie
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • Morkel
  • Stix
  • Jedhead
  • broncoscope
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.