Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
We'll need to be a lot better than the last 2 weeks, thankfully we get some cavalry back. Really itching for some payback against these pricks, but unfortunately I think they'll be too good. I think if we can bully their pack early we'll have a decent shot though.

I imagine we'll gain Martin, Haas and Paix back from injury, as well as the Origin players.

We'll likely lose Riki to suspension, so I'm all for moving Capewell to the right and keep Hosking on that left edge for this game.

I imagine we'll gain Martin, Haas and Paix back from injury, as well as the Origin players.

We'll likely lose Riki to suspension, so I'm all for moving Capewell to the right and keep Hosking on that left edge for this game.
If Riki gets suspended for that, NRL HQ needs to be burned to the ground. Not even worthy of a fine.

We will be without Cobbo, TMM (according to Kevvie), Herbie and possibly Riki after the high shot. I doubt Haas or Jensen will be back either. So, I think it might be something like:

1. Niu
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Hoeter
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Palasia
9. Walters
10. Flegler
11. Capewell
12. Hosking
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Hetherington
16. James
17. Gamble

We will be without Cobbo, TMM (according to Kevvie), Herbie and possibly Riki after the high shot. I doubt Haas or Jensen will be back either. So, I think it might be something like:

1. Niu
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Hoeter
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Palasia
9. Walters
10. Flegler
11. Capewell
12. Hosking
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Hetherington
16. James
17. Gamble
We will get fucked up if that is the side we send out there for a top 6 tussle.

Move Capewell to centre so we can keep Hosking on the edge, and keep Gamble at 17.
Hisking has been great but Lee has been good as well. Lee's defence has been great, good runs out of our red zone where he finds his front, and he has created a few opportunities for his wingers with mistake free footy. Also covered some bombs and moved to wing with no problems, got experience in big games too.

There's no way we move one of our best players (capewell) from their regular position and shift lee so we can accommodate hosking. Tough on him but that's what happens with a good nrl team, good players miss out...

We will get fucked up if that is the side we send out there for a top 6 tussle.

Normally sure but the Eels struggle in games they are expected to win.

Normally sure but the Eels struggle in games they are expected to win.

i'm not so sure they will be expected to win this game.

although the $2.60 for us to win is pretty good value

I dont see the Eels beating us. They are too erratic.

Hisking has been great but Lee has been good as well. Lee's defence has been great, good runs out of our red zone where he finds his front, and he has created a few opportunities for his wingers with mistake free footy. Also covered some bombs and moved to wing with no problems, got experience in big games too.

There's no way we move one of our best players (capewell) from their regular position and shift lee so we can accommodate hosking. Tough on him but that's what happens with a good nrl team, good players miss out...
Capewell is excellent at centre though from what I've seen so it doesn't hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Galah
  • Redux
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnyE
  • Financeguy
  • Thelmus
  • Justwin
  • Ondi
  • johnny plath
  • theshed
  • kman
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.