10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
I know what you are saying and Gamble does offer a point of difference, but with that Parra pack RCG, Paulo, Lane, Papa you cannot go in light in your middle.

Yeah, we struggled in the middle there lastnight against the TITANS' pack ffs. We get the cavalry back with Carrigan and Jensen, but we absolutely need more size on the bench or we'll get ripped a new one straight through the guts.

MrTickyMcG

MrTickyMcG

QCup Player
Jun 3, 2021
Kev said CJ will be back .
By CJ I take him to mean Corey Jensen .
I like Corey Jensen but fingers crossed he is talking about the real CJ

Attachments

• F45BC38C-0FAE-42A4-9B75-8A72D50EBAE7.jpeg
    F45BC38C-0FAE-42A4-9B75-8A72D50EBAE7.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 61
Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Am really praying something miraculous happens with TMM we need his composure at the back with the 1%ers. Payne would be a blessing as well but I will take Oates, Carrigan, Kurt and CJ for the minute. Would love to have a full side against the Tigers so we can absolutely whoop them and get that fast flowing confident and scary footy back in the boys.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Corey Jensen has been a quiet achiever .
I liked the look of his game right back in the trials .Never really heard of him before ?
He has been consistently good .
I remember the trials the year before he dicked on us with the Cowboys and it seemed he was going to be one of the break out players of the year. Didn’t really do much from then on and has come to us. If there was a MIP he would just about win that.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Can't possibly go with zero props on the bench.

I would drop Lee, slot Capewell into the centres, bring Hosking into the 11 and have a Prop on the bench. If Haas plays it's irrelevant though.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
We win when gamble plays. If it’s only turpin we lose. When’s paix back?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne just lost, so we have so much to play for here. This game may decide if we finish Top 4 or not.
Melbourne against Rabbits next week, if Rabbits get up, and we beat Eels, we'll actually be 4th with a 2 point gap.

If Melbourne and us win next week, we'll sit 5th(equal 4th) with a 2 point gap from 6th.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Melbourne just lost, so we have so much to play for here. This game may decide if we finish Top 4 or not.
Panthers are a lock for minor prem but of the 4 teams below that cowboys have the easiest run home with us, sharks, and Melbourne having similar level difficulties with the draw. Parra has it hardest imo.

The top 3-6 could look like anything with all teams capable of winning or losing almost each game they play between now and finals.

I think how tough our year has been with injuries and how gritty we’ve had to win, we might actually be a bit of a smokey come finals time.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Panthers are a lock for minor prem but of the 4 teams below that cowboys have the easiest run home with us, sharks, and Melbourne having similar level difficulties with the draw. Parra has it hardest imo.

The top 3-6 could look like anything with all teams capable of winning or losing almost each game they play between now and finals.

I think how tough our year has been with injuries and how gritty we’ve had to win, we might actually be a bit of a smokey come finals time.

We'll be up against it playing the Pennies in week 1 if we finish 4th, which is probably the best we can hope for. The Sharks have timed their run well and the Cows are already too far ahead to fall backwards. Getting a Week 2 game at Suncorp though, that would be massive. You could almost lock in a Prelim final berth right there.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
We'll be up against it playing the Pennies in week 1 if we finish 4th, which is probably the best we can hope for. The Sharks have timed their run well and the Cows are already too far ahead to fall backwards. Getting a Week 2 game at Suncorp though, that would be massive. You could almost lock in a Prelim final berth right there.
I want a crack at Pennie. Defeatist attitude if you don’t. Fit Bronx side after a season of just grinding through every last shit card in the book that could be thrown at us. Penny boys are getting real complacent and it’s not unlike Cleary to choke in the big games. Give us a crack at them and worst that happens is we have a home 2 round game which would be better than otherwise coming 5th or lower and winning round 1.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Well these dick heads seem confident. Thinking they will just jump into 4th after our game... God I hate Parra, not just from the beatings they've given us recently, but growing up in Western Syd I hated all their stupid fans.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Well these dick heads seem confident. Thinking they will just jump into 4th after our game... God I hate Parra, not just from the beatings they've given us recently, but growing up in Western Syd I hated all their stupid fans.

Let’s just hope their players think the same way and they get there asses handed to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  • BooKhaki
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.