vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Certainly sounds like neither of them are kicking the door down to replace Vidot / Parcell, I'd say they'll stay in QCUP for the rest of the year, unless there's injuries / suspensions.

They're both coming back from injury; into a side getting beaten by 50. It's Nikorima's second game and he doubled his minutes from the week before and Copely's first game.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
I don't like it when they do that.

Don't get me wrong, I got nothing against kids. It's just the fuckwit parents come out and complain that I'm too loud.

Look, just keep your voice down when you're in the face painting line and I won't have to complain.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
They're both coming back from injury; into a side getting beaten by 50. It's Nikorima's second game and he doubled his minutes from the week before and Copely's first game.

Yeah That's pretty standard. Most ISC teams are getting dusted by the Blackhawks. Copley would have been lucky to get his hands on the ball.

Last edited:
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Interviewed before the game, Walker was asked how he felt about being named Broncos’ captain and replied: “I haven’t been this happy since I came home to find the missus dressed in a french maid’s outfit.”

Out fucking standing lol

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Match winning tackle from Vidot on Gubb to get the Jets home.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Ground staff will be working late tonight. Those rugby scrums rip up the playing surface something shocking.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
This'll be the third day in a row there's been a match of some variety at Suncorp.

Kudos to the ground staff if the place doesn't already look like a dog's breakfast.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
This'll be the third day in a row there's been a match of some variety at Suncorp.

Kudos to the ground staff if the place doesn't already look like a dog's breakfast.

It never holds up well. With the U20s as well it'll be the fourth match by the time the main game rolls around.

At least it's not that hole Brookvale.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Parts of the field looking a bit choppy.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
And you can still see some of the soccer markings.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I'm kinda worried about possible injuries on this current death trap...hopefully they all pull up fine.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
the consistently poor state of the Suncorp Stadium playing surface is one of life's great mysteries imo ... I'm not about to tell the experts who're in charge of that patch of grass how suck eggs but something clearly isn't right - whether it's the type of grass or what.. but it always seems to be slimy and choppy. I understand the grandstand roofing probably impacts the amount of sunlight it gets but the Robina stadium is pretty much identical in that respect and it always looks terrific.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
the consistently poor state of the Suncorp Stadium playing surface is one of life's great mysteries imo ... I'm not about to tell the experts who're in charge of that patch of grass how suck eggs but something clearly isn't right - whether it's the type of grass or what.. but it always seems to be slimy and choppy. I understand the grandstand roofing probably impacts the amount of sunlight it gets but the Robina stadium is pretty much identical in that respect and it always looks terrific.

3 games in 3 days, 1 if which was a game of union is a big reason why the surface wasn't great today.

Robina only has one tenant. And doesn't have plenty of union games played on it.

Last edited:
Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
3 games in 3 days, 1 if which was a game of union is a big reason why the surface wasn't great today.

Robina only has one tenant. And doesn't have plenty of union games played on it.

actually, the surface was in a terrific state today ... especially considering the traffic of the past couple of days ...

It's pretty hard to argue that over the last few years it's been pretty ordinary ... infact it reminds me a lot of the surface at Millennium Stadium in Wales .. It's odd for a ground in Queensland to be that way.

Think back to that "old" Lang Park surface that was so thick and spongy.. it was dry weather football rain hail or shine

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
actually, the surface was in a terrific state today ... especially considering the traffic of the past couple of days ...

It's pretty hard to argue that over the last few years it's been pretty ordinary ... infact it reminds me a lot of the surface at Millennium Stadium in Wales .. It's odd for a ground in Queensland to be that way.

Think back to that "old" Lang Park surface that was so thick and spongy.. it was dry weather football rain hail or shine

The "old" Lang Park didn't get used as much as it is now either.

There was no union on it as the Reds played at Ballymore.

The soccer only got played on it oncein a blue moon as the Strikers played at Perry Park.

Also there were no concerts on the ground at all.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • scobie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  • Justwin
  • Lozza
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.