Round 19 Discussion

Well surely that's a penalty try?

Wow... the Sharks are being seriously robbed here.

Up

Up

CRONULLA!

How clutch is Holmes?

Man, I bet sticky wished he played McCrone now.

Nice stuff from Cronulla I would've felt sorry for them if they lost that game. They were the better team throughout the game I thought as they never were behind on the scoreboard until the very end and showed the better composure and won the game in a clutch situation.

Darren Lockyer (the Rugby League God) intervened and made sure justice prevailed.

Classic, Greenhouse is whinging like no tomorrow.

Up

Up

CRONULLA!

How clutch is Holmes?

Has he ever missed a field goal? Seems like he just consistently knocks them over, including one from the sideline in the 9s last year, massive future.

The Raiders have such a soft run home, would love for the rest of their opponents to get wins and keep them out of the eight.

Would be worth it just to see Ricky blow his top at the end of Round 26 :laugh:

Boy this game has been fucking awful

This is such a low quality game. Bloody awful.

I haven't looked forward to a replay as much as since I got to see game three of this years State of Origin series. I hadn't seen the game due to work but this, this time I turned on the game with a strong rum glow coursing through the veins and the time was 82:11 seconds or thereabouts and I see the field goal winner. My mates a huge supporter, I'm a second tier supporter and I've backed them at 66to1 for the gf.... Sweet, tipped them to win as well....and after ringing my buddy, he's squealing about some huge injustice and thank **** we won because blah blah blah...should be super cruisy replay maybe in the morning over coffee.... Best thing is having Canberra at the same odds and if they finish eighth behind the Sharks in seventh. Mmmmm.....money for old rope

Lol they found a reason to give a no try off a forward pass

Active Now

• Alec
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • achievedrap
  • barker
  • mrslong
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.