vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful day in Sydney with hardly a breeze to be found. The elements certainly won't play a part in the result. Anticipating a scrappy, low scoring affair. Too many unknown factors in both squads to confidently make a prediction. Flip a coin for this one.

Beautiful day in Sydney with hardly a breeze to be found. The elements certainly won't play a part in the result. Anticipating a scrappy, low scoring affair. Too many unknown factors in both squads to confidently make a prediction. Flip a coin for this one.
I’m not willing to ‘Accept’ that you live in fuckwit territory. But thank you for the analysis that none of us kings in the Sunshine State could provide.

I'm genuinely really confident today. I just dont see them having our quality.

I’m not willing to ‘Accept’ that you live in fuckwit territory. But thank you for the analysis that none of us kings in the Sunshine State could provide.
I reside in Coffs Harbour after living 25 years in SEQ. Visiting Sydney and Terrigal for the next few days. I've noticed that there are plenty of fuckwits on either side of the border.

I'm genuinely really confident today. I just dont see them having our quality.
What's your prediction? I'm going to put 1k down on your prediction, if I win, BHQ Contributor membership for everyone.

Reynolds stops short of calling South Sydney a disease infested shithole:

"I’m honestly loving life here and loving the Broncos so much that I can’t see myself going back to Sydney.”

View attachment 17448
Comfort zone

“If anything, I was in a bit of a comfort zone at Souths. I was in one spot for so long and when that happens, you can go through the motions at times. If I’m honest, coming to Brisbane and seeing the way I’ve been treated by everybody here ... the Broncos showed the love and I probably haven’t felt that for a while at South Sydney. Going to a new club and a new city, things are exciting and it’s given me a new energy."

“I don’t see the pressure or the expectations. For me, it’s just turning up and doing my job. I have done that for 11 years in the NRL and nothing will change. My job as a seven is to lead the guys around the park, play some footy and make sure my defence is strong. It’s a pretty simple game when you break it down like that."

“It will be a proud moment to lead the club out. I already love this club. I know I’ve only been here a short time but I feel like I have been here for a few years, everyone has made me feel that welcome. The fans have been fantastic, so it will be a great honour to wear the Broncos jumper this week. The body is feeling good. I want the challenge of making Brisbane successful again.”

“Alfie is someone I looked up to. He is an icon of the game, not only of the Broncos but rugby league. I was inspired by his small stature and being a smaller bloke myself, people said Alf couldn’t do this or that and he proved them wrong. If anything, his jersey would be retired if it was the NBA and I wouldn’t be wearing it, but I’m so grateful to be involved with him. We bounce ideas off each other at training to see what his thought process is. We talk about certain plays at certain parts of the field. He is great for morale. We get on well."

“Everyone knows what I bring on the field but it’s just as important to deliver off the field as well. I want to be someone who can be trusted and the boys enjoy playing with. We can play finals for sure. Not making the top eight this year would be a huge disappointment and a wasted season because there are so many talented players at this club. The results haven’t been there in recent years but I can’t see any reason why we don’t play finals this year. I’m as hungry as ever.”

McHunt
This is so fucking good

28-8 i'll go for i think.

Winnings will be 15 contributor memberships to BHQers.

imagine actually buying into the state rivalry like people are any different in Australia depending on which side of an imaginary line they live on.
Cope harder, cockroach.

I reside in Coffs Harbour after living 25 years in SEQ. Visiting Sydney and Terrigal for the next few days. I've noticed that there are plenty of fuckwits on either side of the border.
Blame Stacy Palaszczuk for that. It's all gone to shit since the border reopened.

I'll be interested to see how kevie rotates the forwards this week. For mine Hass probably still played a few too many for mine with 70 minutes last week.

With Kobe back to take a bench spot now I'd like to see either Hass or Carigan given an earlier spell to try and avoid having them both off at the same time.

From memory last week there was a period where they were both off at the same time and we looked sightly vulnerable.

I'm not sure the best way to do it but i think especially against a big aggressive dogs pack having either one of Patty or Hass on at all times is critical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Behold
  • winslow_wong
  • mitch222
  • Alec
  • Lostboy
  • Culhwch
  • Manofoneway
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fozz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • dudemcdude4976
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.