The Gabba

Thursday
Night
19:50

Roosters

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezra was jumping around in the post match song video so hopefully he is all sweet.

We definitely owe this mob a beating.

Billy's earned a rest after 42 consecutive games without a break. Let's bring Cory Paix back for an easy game, now he's had time to work on whatever it was he was sent back to the Cup to refine. And **** it, let's give Mozer a debut even if he was so-so in the 19's.

Billy's earned a rest after 42 consecutive games without a break. Let's bring Cory Paix back for an easy game, now he's had time to work on whatever it was he was sent back to the Cup to refine. And **** it, let's give Mozer a debut even if he was so-so in the 19's.

I'd love to see it just to see how the 'Paix is better than Walters' crowd spin it if, in fact, he is not - but regardless of that, Smoothy was the better of the two hookers tonight but you're elevating Paix over both of them? Is Paix even back from the injury that kept him out of Cup for weeks?

I'd love to see it just to see how the 'Paix is better than Walters' crowd spin it if, in fact, he is not - but regardless of that, Smoothy was the better of the two hookers tonight but you're elevating Paix over both of them? Is Paix even back from the injury that kept him out of Cup for weeks?

Played 57 minutes against Mackay last week. Was good in defence but that's it. Ran a lot but little impact.

That was his first game since 25th June.

No Cup this week and Souths have the bye next week.

We’ll no doubt lose to a rule that hasn’t been seen or heard of before or since.
I was absolutely sure we'd get done for the bumper rule. Every new rule i can remember we get done for. Well we kinda did but it was Marty being a fool and we were lucky he wasn't sent haha.

Confirmed no Arthars next week ( 1 game)

Roosters have a tendency to lift against us regardless of their form so this is most definitely a danger game.

If we don't go into this with a good attitude, it's going to be a repeat of the Titans game.

What’s Pereira up to?

Roosters are really good at finding form at the back end of the season and Titans are helping them do that.

This isn't going to be the easy game people think it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Tim K
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Ondi
  • john1420
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.