Round 23 Discussion

Roosters were just far to good for the Cowboys and deserved the win. Bit of a surprise result but before the game when I heard Pearce and JWH were playing I was expecting a better performance by the Roosters.

What's that sound? Could it be fairweather fans jumping off the Cowboys bandwagon?

That's a shame, the Tigers were starting to look really good. It seems this is going to be that kind of strange year where the bottom 4 teams will be going much better than the top four teams (with the exception of Canberra) heading into the finals. At this point in time, the Raiders must be premiership favourites, who would have thought that would be the case with three rounds remaining?

The Raiders certainly have the momentum in their favour.

Good thing they're extremely liable to make errors and take soft options when the going gets tough.

I think Melbourne are gonna touch the Raiders up tonight. Everyone's jumping on their bandwagon a bit too soon

Tupou allowed to run like GI in his pomp. So this is what the Cows look like when they don't have the exact 17 for the entire season.

pretty much
they were kissed on the ass last year and for the first half of this year on the injury front

The Raiders certainly have the momentum in their favour.

Good thing they're extremely liable to make errors and take soft options when the going gets tough.

We beat them comfortably when we were going through our shit period. Raiders don't concern me in the least.

We beat them comfortably when we were going through our shit period. Raiders don't concern me in the least.

What will you say if they actually take out the premiership?

What will you say if they actually take out the premiership?

I'd say it was fucked that a team coached by the most unlikeable man in rugby league won, and even more so that a pack of sooks who screamed for two years about the Broncos picking up one player were able to win it with something like 12 of 17 players, including three quarters of their spine, being recruited from other clubs.

Raiders play high risk / high reward football, and happen to have some very talented yet dumb footballers. They are just as likely to go on a winning streak as they are to go on a losing one. Top 4 helps them as they can drop the first game and still have another crack, but winning 3 games in a row against the top teams will be a hard task, especially teams like Melbourne that can absorb all sorts of pressure and then strike the moment an error is made.

I'd be happy (assuming it's not us they beat in the grand final) that it's not Melbourne, Cowboys or any of the fucking NSW clubs winning the comp.

I've tipped the Raiders to win. This should be a cracking game unfortunately I'm very rarely get to watch the game live so I record and watch most games later.

C'mon Raiders

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.