Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Please nothing bad injury wise from today.

Piakura almost has to start even with Riki returning.
I reckon he will be jag a bench spot. Picking the team this week will be a real tough one

Let's say Herbie, Jesse and Ezra are out but Riki, Hetherington and Oates back, I'd go (and note, it is likely our 2024 backline):

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Sailor
7. Reynolds
8. Flegler
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Piakura
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Hetherington
16. Jensen
17. Riki

Put these clowns out of their misery.

Yeah this is/should be a banker.

Bris 13+

If Ezra has a genuine injury that 2 weeks off would genuinely help then rest him but if it’s just a case of late season niggles we have the bye round a week later so he can have a rest than. And I know we might love to beat Melbourne rd 25 but potentially resting that game would be more ideal than having a crack at the minor premiership.

There's my final ladder. First a hardy congratulations to the Warriors who will not only play finals, but may very well take out a top 4 spot.

It's gonna be very entertaining watching all the NSW bandwagoners swallow their pride and fall in lockstep behind the Pennies banner. Newcastle are in for a big surge, Canberra and Cows will barely make it. As it is, the minor premiership will be decided in Round 27, Penrith vs. Cowboys and Broncos vs Storm. One team wins, one team loses and it's gg.

Piakura has shown his qualities but Riki has developed into a more complete player with his kick pressure and the like.

It depends what game we want to play. All-out offence? Peeks for sure. Anything else - Riki deserves his spot. His kick chase pressure has been noticeably absent. It's a good headache for Kev to have and allows a bit of flexibility really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • MrRobot
  • kiwi2
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behold
  • leon.bott
  • Fozz
  • whykickamoocow
  • cento
  • Cavalo
  • broncsgoat
  • Lurker
  • Mister Wright
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.