Round 24 Discussion

Morgan looks to have done an ankle here.

Lillyman, Tamou and Morgan have all gone off with injuries.

FMD the Warriors have crap D. Definitely a coaching problem imo . Warriors proving once again you can't slide and reteat on your line

Chris Garry reports that Michael Morgan's ankle is significantly swollen suggesting that it's syndesmosis. If that's the case, then Morgan is looking at six weeks on the sideline.

In addition, Tamou is headed to hospital after suffering another neck injury.

I hope both men are able to return to the field at some point. It would be heart-breaking to see the Cowboys season end in this fashion.

I can't see Morgan coming back this season honestly, that looked really bad.

Chris Garry reports that Michael Morgan's ankle is significantly swollen suggesting that it's syndesmosis. If that's the case, then Morgan is looking at six weeks on the sideline.

In addition, Tamou is headed to hospital after suffering another neck injury.

I hope both men are able to return to the field at some point. It would be heart-breaking to see the Cowboys season end in this fashion.

What do they do? Grab a random and throw him in the 6 or move Coote? I don't like the idea of moving Coote but I don't know what other options they have.

What do they do? Grab a random and throw him in the 6 or move Coote? I don't like the idea of moving Coote but I don't know what other options they have.

Kalyn Ponga- 1 try, 20 tackle busts, 4 line breaks.

Titans are at 62% completion rate at the moment and will win this. What a bludger of a game.

Worst game of NRL I've ever witnessed, can't believe I sat through it all, ruined my perfect tipping week as well, fucking Raiders.

27 Errors, 16 Penalties, 30 Missed Tackles.

Damn, the Manly Eels game is getting pretty exciting. That Eels kick to the ingoal, desperation slide and Taufua run was edge of the seat stuff.

How does Morgan keep getting picked for Parramatta?

Don't **** this up Parra, I need this!

I get the feeling that this is another 'get out of jail' victory for the Sea Eagles.

If Eagles lose are they definitely going to miss the finals?

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • TimWhatley
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • Dazza 92
  • Gaz
  • mrslong
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • The Strapper
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.