Meanwhile at Foordy's place...

mqdefault.jpg

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Oates back, as well.

I'm happy he is back, but that worries me a little bit.

That left side is going to be tested defensively, especially under the high ball.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Oates back, as well.

I'm happy he is back, but that worries me a little bit.

That left side is going to be tested defensively, especially under the high ball.

I'm a little worried too. Oates has caught a few highballs but has been beaten jumping for a highball despite his height. Copley made a couple of great catches last week so I'd say his confidence is up. What I worry about most is their communication and coordination in defense. We know they can make great tackles (Just ask Gavin Cooper) although Copley is sometimes a bit all or nothing.

I can't believe Oates is only 20...

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
So pumped for this game, hurry up Saturday night!

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
I don't see us winning this one. We were very good back in round 6 or 7 but that was at home, the Roosters were in ordinary early season form and we only just beat them even with the benefit of the obvious home ground advantage and favourable penalty count. Now they are in great form, we are weakened without McGuire and it's in Sydney. I'll be very pleasantly surprised if we win this one.

They only have about 10k crowds before their 'fans' crawl out of their swans/ waratah/ w/e sport side is doing well in Sydney jerseys, so it's not like playing them at home is a massive disadvantage.

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
Jesus, if Milf and Copley can strike up a little combo our left edge just got mean as. I think they would have grabbed a bit of confidence out of last weeks game, hope we belt em

redbur95

redbur95

QCup Player
Feb 17, 2013
I think that every time one of our players picks up a niggle before the finals, Bennett will rest them. We have a confirmed top 4 spot, that means we are already in prime position for a great finals run.

It will be interesting to see the side Bennett fields against the Storm in terms of resting, especially if our ladder position is confirmed.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Just realised that every one of our starting 13 except Copley & Hunt has ran on as either a fullback or backrower at some stage in their career. Ricky would be proud.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Just realised that every one of our starting 13 except Copley & Hunt has ran on as either a fullback or backrower at some stage in their career. Ricky would be proud.

Hunt?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Replay of the 2010 clash on Fox sports.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I'm not sitting through that heartbreaker again.

Although, if you get a chance, try to catch Folau's infamous try. Listening to Brandy have a spasm mid-game is still funny, even when the result didn't go our way.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Damn our defence was terrible in this game. Lockyer even came up with some shockers.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Hoffman actually threw passes back then. Unbelievable.

Unread

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Cavalo
  • Hoof Hearted
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Alec
  • Bish
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • davidp
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.