Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I was considering going to it too. Never been to their ground… also… **** the Raiders

I hope Kevvie will be reminding this side of the scoreline last time we played them. I would be putting it all over the away sheds before the game.

Yep this game really doesn't mean anything at all for us now. Top two is basically sewn up, if there are niggling injuries, give them two weeks off. Mam, Walsh, Haas, Capewell all looked a bit banged up at the end of that game.

This is just unfair.

Next up on the Brisbane Broncos Revenge Tour, hopefully the boys remember what happened earlier in the year and dish up a bit of the Raiders own medicine and absolutely bully these farkers. If we do that the backs will blow them away in attack.

I'm sure the refereeing will continue its standard practice of 'small' 10m and allowing the opposition to lay all over us in the tackle.

I'd say you guys should have the Raiders easily covered. In fact, if we beat them tomorrow, (and that's a big 'if' considering our recent record against them) I reckon they'll end up missing the eight entirely given their run home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MrMoore
  • RolledOates
  • Santa
  • dasherhalo
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • TimWhatley
  • leon.bott
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • LittleDavey
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.