Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Do Taupau, Arthars and / or Oates make it back into this side if everyone is fit?
I think Atlthars/Oates do, not so sure about Taupau...

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
Croker has just announced his retirement so no doubt Sticky will play him (poor Ethan Strange is copping a bath ATM) for the feels.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Raiders are full of dirty ***** without the success to back it up.

i.e they'll go after other teams high profile players just to spite them. I wouldn't play Reynolds personally. Thugson Young ruined his season last year.

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
Well last week I said to my friend who is an eel supporter Broncos 30+ I think it might happen with this match

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Raiders are full of dirty ***** without the success to back it up.

i.e they'll go after other teams high profile players just to spite them. I wouldn't play Reynolds personally. Thugson Young ruined his season last year.

Should play a second-string side

throw as many development and fringe guys in as we can: Sailor, Madden, Rogers, Bayliss-Brow, Frei, Pereira,
Hoeter and start all the benchies

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
I just saw that we've beaten 14 teams this year. Anyone care to guess the 2 teams we haven't beaten?

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
We shouldn't be resting anyone this game or the Melbourne game unless a injury is there. That's what the bye this week is for.
We need to be playing our best team possible so everything runs smoothly week 1 of the finals and if we win that game they get a rest. Can't have some guys having 3 weeks off going into a GF qualifier which is going to be played at a difference pace to your round footy.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Raiders last home game, it will be Croker's farewell match. Raiders got toweled up at home against the Warriors on Croker's 300th. They will want to make amends.

Cold night down in Canberra. A **** of a place to play. Not an easy game.

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Raiders last home game, it will be Croker's farewell match. Raiders got toweled up at home against the Warriors on Croker's 300th. They will want to make amends.

Cold night down in Canberra. A **** of a place to play. Not an easy game.
Which is why the boys will go there prepared to smash the **** out of them. Enjoy your retirement, c*nt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Justwin
  • broncoscope
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Hoof Hearted
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Alec
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.