Round 26 - Broncos vs. Bulldogs - Post Game Discussion

With the Panthers win and the Raiders coming up against an understrength Sharks outfit we may still find ourselves in the bottom 4.

A victory for those who want the current admin to be under pressure.

I'd be far happier if whatever the outcome was, it resulted in the Raiders finishing the season below us.
I'll be cheering on Cronulla big time today!

HAHAHAHAHAHA DON FURNER! :loool::loool::loool:

So much for focussing on semi finals footy, eh? Finished below us, the club he was taking a swipe at? :loool:
That makes a miserable season slightly more bearable. LOL.

Last edited:
Ah, gloating - The ever present and delightful neandertholic past time of the human.

Suck a fat one, Furner. Just goes to show you should never count your chickens before they hatch.

BB ,I thought you liked mine about "dons party" because of it's sheer brilliance. It was a small age test for BHQ.

BB ,I thought you liked mine about "dons party" because of it's sheer brilliance. It was a small age test for BHQ.

Whoooosh!!!

I just googled the term and I now fully understand and appreciate the brilliance of your post, I may have failed your age test but credit where credit’s due – well played (old) man.

:thumbup:

The players seemed to be glad that they went out with a win, but I think they forgot where they ended up on the ladder overall. At least it shows they care I guess.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Justwin
  • phoenix
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Allo
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KickHaas
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Volvo Driver
  • Old Mate
  • lynx000
  • Battler
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.