Not open for further replies.
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Thursday, September 5th 2013
Suncorp Stadium
7:45pm

Final game of a season to forget. Hopefully the boys can end on the right note.

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Corey Oates
3. Jack Reed
4. Alex Glenn
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Scott Prince
7. Ben Hunt
8. Ben Hannant
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Josh McGuire
11. Sam Thaiday (c)
12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker

14. Jake Granville
15. David Stagg
16. Dunamis Lui
17. Lama Tasi

I expect that Wallace will be allowed one last hurrah tho.

Meh. I probably wont stay home for this one.

What makes you think that Pete, its not like Griffin to stick with crap for the sake of it, while we are it bring back Norman, Anderson(heres hoping) and everyone else who is leaving and have a crapfest. At least then Thaiday's captaincy would be warranted. I'm wondering if Oates would be better served for us playing in the under 20's, at least they have something to play for.

Last edited:
It's just one game and the bench utility position isn't that important in the scheme of things. I'd prefer Granville but really, it doesn't really make a whole lot of difference. Huge apples and oranges situation compared to Norman.

Let's just focus on the game and leave the anti-Wallace/Hook/Thaiday agendas in their own thread yeah?

It's just one game and the bench utility position isn't that important in the scheme of things. I'd prefer Granville but really, it doesn't really make a whole lot of difference. Huge apples and oranges situation compared to Norman.

Let's just focus on the game and leave the anti-Wallace/Hook/Thaiday agendas in their own thread yeah?

Probably right just venting sorry mate.

Crowd avg before Warriors thrashing - 37,495, after - 25,280

Last edited:
We'll compete in the 1st half, and then get smashed in the 2nd.

We'll compete in the 1st half, and then get smashed in the 2nd.

What you mean to say is, "We'll compete until Macca goes off and Wallace comes on, then we'll grind to a halt and become totally predictable."

I'm not expecting much from this game. I just hope we put in a good performance for Prince's last game.

The last Bronco's game of 2013, the season we will hopefully look back on one day and laugh at. I'm not expecting or hoping for anything from this game except I just pray that if Barba plays we don't injure him, man that would suck if it happened.

Good luck to Prince though, I hope his last game is a memorable one.

I'll be at the game

Me too mate. If the tickets hadn't been bought as a Fathers Day present a few weeks ago, I probably wouldn't bother going to it. But it's the last game of the season, it was bought for me as a gift, so I'll damn well make the most of it, support my team, and once again lose my voice for a good cause. Friday at work will most definitely suck though.

Hope we get an absolute flogging. Its what we deserve. Wouldn't be surprised if Wallace gets a shot at run on hooker with Corey Norman to be recalled

Hope we get an absolute flogging. Its what we deserve. Wouldn't be surprised if Wallace gets a shot at run on hooker with Corey Norman to be recalled

oh FFS, you really give me the shits with the crap you constantly post on here ... no true fan of any sporting team should every wish that their team loses, no matter how poorly they are travelling. you have 530 posts and not a single positive one.

is there a way i can ignore this poster so i don't have to read his shit

oh FFS, you really give me the ****s with the crap you constantly post on here ... no true fan of any sporting team should every wish that their team loses, no matter how poorly they are travelling. you have 530 posts and not a single positive one.

is there a way i can ignore this poster so i don't have to read his ****

Sure, just go here: http://broncoshq.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

I'd like to see the defence actually move forward. It was embarrassing watching players standing around watching, as Uate ran the ball, as Hayne ran the ball some weeks back, as anyone in fact runs at us, and we either watch, or slide sideways without moving forward.

Great defence that - just let our opposition pull you sideways, get on your outside ... and (yawn) score another try against us. Boyd must be laughing all the way back to the land of the living

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Dee
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • Hurrijo
  • RolledOates
  • winslow_wong
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.