Round 26 - Broncos vs. Bulldogs - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right. I can't think of a worse season.

There certainly hasn't been a more boring one. I can't actually recall any exciting tries. Maybe Oates' effort last week.

If you can't think of anything exciting we've done this season, I will gladly point you to my highlights video for 2013...

Last edited by a moderator:
**** man, watching that video back, Josh Hoffman would have to be arguably the best Winger in the game.

And a mighty fine compilation it is too @Brett, thanks again!

Thanks, man. The video is a bit jittery I noticed. I'll have to look into why this is in future - I think it's because I get the main video from NRL.com...

It is likely the frame rate. Normally Australia uses the PAL system which is 24 frames per second (sometimes 25fps). I'm not sure what software you use but when setting up the composition, make sure you set it to PAL or 24fps. That should help.

Thanks for the tip. I'll look into it!

In monty python style I'm looking at the positives to this game,

No more Norman or Wallace.

As for the game, the players don't care and are happy cos cool uncle griffin says the effort was there. I won't be watching as I've got wine to drink and big brother to watch

Niagara Falls has got nothing on that Tully.

whats the go with stagg? is he retiring? hoffy posted an instagram of wallace prince norman and stagg saying bla bla honour playing with you etc.

Stagg is playing his 200th. Unsure if he's retiring.

Thank heavens for that Browny....big brother,indeed !

Barbs was just in front of me in his training gear. I yelled out that he was wearing the wrong jersey. I got stink eye from Reynolds and Hodkinson who I didn't realise we're next to him :(

The only Big Brother I watch is when I'm waiting for the Big Bang theory to start

Barbs was just in front of me in his training gear. I yelled out that he was wearing the wrong jersey. I got stink eye from Reynolds and Hodkinson who I didn't realise we're next to him :(

**** Reynolds the grub, give him a gobfull mate

The Big Bang Theory is a class act and one of the finest comedy shows to come out of a country renowned for lousy comedy. Some exceptions were Seinfeld ,Frasier,Cheers and I can't remember all the good ones but BBT is brilliant.

Hopefully this is the last time we will hear Ray Hadley this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Maroon4life
  • broncsgoat
  • Swordfish
  • westy316
  • Stix
  • Behold
  • thenry
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.