Round 26 Discussion

This is like watching Wrestlemania.

ROFL What the **** was Townsend passing to?

Ennis have a case to answer, you reckon?

Ennis have a case to answer, you reckon?

It's the Sharks, they are the fairytale this year - he will get nothing. Their fat **** of a prop wear a message about freeing a killer and not get sanctioned, so Ennis will be fine.

Sharks game plan seems familar. Quick play the balls and going sideline to sideline, can't quite put my finger on it.

Maloney you dumb ****, you were looking at him! Lolz.

What was Townsend having a whinge about then?

2v3 is going to be an absolute stinker of a game.

****, the sharks are just a bunch of thugs. Hope they go out of the finals with two losses.

When Cheyse Blair scores on you twice, you know you're in trouble.

Too many errors from the Sharks tonight. When you play a team like Melbourne it's essential that you capitilise on every opportunity. Cronulla haven't had any issue creating line-breaks, it's been the passes that have let them down.

Melbourne have come up with some huge plays, Koroibete in particular but he should never have been allowed to make that try-saver on Holmes. Bird should have scored it and unfortunately young Jack has been playing like simple Jack tonight.

Melbourne
Cronulla
Canberra
North Queensland

One of these teams in all likelihood will be your 2016 premiers.

Too many errors from the Sharks tonight. When you play a team like Melbourne it's essential that you capitilise on every opportunity. Cronulla haven't had any issue creating line-breaks, it's been the passes that have let them down.

Melbourne have come up with some huge plays, Koroibete in particular but he should never have been allowed to make that try-saver on Holmes. Bird should have scored it and unfortunately young Jack has been playing like simple Jack tonight.

Melbourne
Cronulla
Canberra
North Queensland

One of these teams in all likelihood will be your 2016 premiers.

The only team that is going to win out of those four teams is the Storm.

The 2016 premiers will either be us or the Storm.

The premiership is between 3 teams.

Storm
Cowboys
Broncos

Sure Canberra have the best attack in the league but they let in far too many points to be a genuine contender this year.

The sharks are in a similar position to the bulldogs, the panthers could upset a few teams in the finals but their lack of experience could be their downfall.

The titans/tigers are just there to be beaten by us in week 1.

What concerns me the most is the 2nd week of the finals, we would be going up against either Melbourne or NQL.

Gotta beat Melbourne or NQ at some point, who cares when.

Melb and Cows play each other in week 1, so they won't play each other again until the GF. I'd say chances are that will be the Grand Final.

Would much rather have finished 6th tbh. But then we'd have to play the fucking Achilles Panthers and likely get knocked out in the first round...but after that would be ok, smooth sailing against the Sharks (I expect Canberra to beat them) and then Canberra. Definitely an easier draw than Cows/Storm.

Having said that, I think we can beat the Cows. Not so sure of the Storm. At this stage, I think the Storm will win it - though as we showed last week, they are beatable.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Mighty Bronx
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Foordy
  • NSW stables
  • broncoscope
  • pennywisealfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Rookie Alan
  • Johnny92
  • Swordfish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.