Thursday
Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Reynolds is out, Sailor to 7 would be interesting
I wouldn’t mind it but feel he’ll get exposed pretty heavily against the panthers. I liked what I seen of his kicking game, frees Walsh from having to do it.

Well Madden will get his shot.

It’s 14 days till Cows game. Put him on ice get a 2 week recovery into him and he is back for cows hopefully. Reyno hasn’t had a big enough presence with the knee the way it’s been to even want to play him half injured. Just get the knee right and we will be sweet.

Panthers will demolish us if this weeks teams show up next week.

Panthers will demolish us if this weeks teams show up next week.
We have more handling errors but our outside backs are so much better than Parramatta. I reckon we will dust up the Panthers next week.

We will need to cut out the errors to have a shot, but I think our attack, defence, speed all over the park and just general fitness are all better than the Eels based on tonight (though they did lose players and we know how that goes after Round 1). We know we have the game to trouble the Panthers, and there's no doubt both teams have been looking forward to this game since the draw was released.

I expect us to look better but would not be surprised to see a repeat of the GF, without the fadeout this time...

They should be without Luai (unfortunate, bloke is a passenger at the moment) and Fisher-Harris might have done some shoulder damage so that will be interesting. We'll have Madden in for Reyno so it will all fall on Walshie and Mam for us, but I still think we have the class to get over them. They have let in some soft tries the past few weeks, we certainly have the skill to take advantage.

Next week might hurt us unfortunately the old wounds have been re opened for me
Fail Season 15 GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

The key for me comes down to the bench. Ours was horrible this week and we need X man. If we don’t have him, we’re in trouble again. Panthers bench though also looks suspect. Them likely losing Luai sucks too, he really helps us because he is just so average.

Also, I know Tago had a massive game tonight but he was up against a makeshift wing-centre, one of whom was The Pug and he is just useless and I don’t think the Panthers centres are as good as ours. In Mariner, we have speed to take advantage of their centres as well. If the Cobbo of this week also turns up again, look out!

Reynolds freshening up will help us in the long run I think and I’m really excited to see Madden with Mam and Walsh. His pace in addition to those two, if it gels, could really help us run the Panthers around and Reynolds hasn’t been going that great himself anyway.

Should be a really fun game.

Like the grand final Penrith have to play near perfect to beat us, we probably only have to be at 80% of our best to beat anyone in the comp.
If we cut the errors we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • TimWhatley
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Hurrijo
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Morkel
  • rj9
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • bert_lifts
  • Rookie Alan
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Alec
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behold
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.