Bluebet Stadium

Thursday
Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way you can show Kevvie or the club where on the doll it hurts, so he can put accommodations in place for you before Friday?
It hurts all over from those Grand Final wounds especially the heart since we are all heart

The more injuries the more you get that horrible feeling 2023 was 'the year' to kick it all off.

Go well tomorow boys!

Payne and Reyno not there are big losses, but as has been said earlier, Payne hasnt been anywhere near his best and its more than likely down to this injury. I think we can cover an Injured Payne tbh considering their pack isnt the same losing JFH and the racist. If they had their grubs playing i'd be more worried. Our backline is better imo, our pack can match it with theirs, they just have a better halves partnership.

This game is HUGE for us with the injuries...

I know it's early and if we lose the moment I'm about to mention can definitely happen later anyway... but IF we win... it will be HUGE for a few guys on our team. The forward pack will gain a lot of confidence, our spine will as well. Obviously jock madden will get a lot of confidence but it will be more the confidence in our depth and that NO INJURY can derail us. Not a huge game but definitely a huge opportunity...

Having said all that, it's complete backs against the wall stuff. Hard to see us pulling this one off...

Pete’s article makes no sense though he starts with 4-6 weeks and then goes into shit about Kev hoping he is available for the cowboys next week.

Pete’s article makes no sense though he starts with 4-6 weeks and then goes into shit about Kev hoping he is available for the cowboys next week.
Yeah it’s annoying. It’s the way they just add updated info to the start of the earlier article - rather than just write a new article. They do it all the time and it sh**s me.

Payne out for 4-6 weeks according to Kevvie on 360. Will require minor surgery next week.
nervous the simpsons GIF

Payne out for 4-6 weeks according to Kevvie on 360. Will require minor surgery next week.

Better now so he's ready for the back end of the year.

One thing i have always had concerns about with Payne, a bit like how we are seeing with Taumalolo now, is how his body will handle playing so many minutes for a man his size. As freak an athlete as he is, its got to take its toll. We could end up with the same issue with Patty. They might be machines, but they arent indestructible.

That is one positive to come from the news. Willison gets 4-6 weeks to show he deserves to be in the 17 when Payne returns.
The only problem is we are going to have to suffer through big minutes from our other middles. Willison will be getting 17-24 mins per game I reckon

That's a big fucking blow, especially when we've lost Flegler.

Our attack relies so much on his go forward. Let's see what the young guys can do in his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Organix
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bongo
  • Emanon
  • Midean
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brotherdu
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.