Bluebet Stadium

Thursday
Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haas out is a blow for sure, don't get me wrong ... but we certainly could have suffered much bigger blows.

I think we'll see the other middles lift with him out for an extended period... we've seen it in the past when Haas has been out

Better now so he's ready for the back end of the year.

One thing i have always had concerns about with Payne, a bit like how we are seeing with Taumalolo now, is how his body will handle playing so many minutes for a man his size. As freak an athlete as he is, its got to take its toll. We could end up with the same issue with Patty. They might be machines, but they arent indestructible.
Which is why I'm so happy we didn't sign them for 10 year deals to keep em. Also, we should win at least 5-6 premierships before they start to slow down.

This is what makes the GF loss sting even more. We were very lucky injury wise last year and we wasted that golden opportunity. If we get unlucky injury wise throughout the year the premiership campaign will be over before it began. Fingers crossed things turn around.

If we can minimise the errors and penalties, complete our sets, we have quality to hurt them.
But if we don’t……..

That's the biggest problem with this side. The amount of errors we make, but there doesn't seem to be a change coming anytime soon where we actually start holding onto the ball and maintain a high completion rate consistently.

Rugby League is a simple game. Get the fundamentals right and you'll give yourselves the best chance of winning. We'll be fucking unstoppable if we ever do.

I rather have injuries in the beginning of the season then rather at the end of the season 🤷‍♀️

I rather have injuries in the beginning of the season then rather at the end of the season 🤷‍♀️

I would rather not have these injuries at all.

With the Origin period we have and some real danger games prior to that, I think people underestimate just how much this opening month can impact our season if we don't do well.

Very annoying. We all want to see our best 17 on the park and no injuries.
In this sport that’s not realistic, so we need to have a “next man up” attitude. The next man to cover the position, not “replace Payne or Reyno”.
I’m confident XMan and Jock will more than get the job done 🙏🏻

IT'S GAMEDAY!

NRL2024BHQGamedayRound3

I'm truly hopeful but if we're being honest, we all know we will lose this game.

I don't mind the L, what would shit me off is lack of effort, no line speed and grabbing at air type tackling etc.

Even though we will lose, effort, desire and hunger we CAN do even without our best players on the park so I'm expecting a tough and gritty performance.

Lol Kevvie just ignoring their questions about the grand final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.