vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re shitting me with that list aren’t you?
Walsh > Tesi
Montoya = Oates
Pompey < Staggs
Arthars < Farnworth
Kosi < Cobbo
CHT > Kelly
Johnson < Reynolds
AFB > James
Egan = Turpin
Lodge < Haas
Aitken > Palasia (as second rowers)
Curran > Robati
Tevaga < Carrigan

Nikorima < Flegler
Katoa < Hetherington
Afoa < Walters
BMM < Lee
Some would say it's an April Fools joke.

I’m honestly sensing a bit of a big score being put on today. Warriors 26 Broncos 10.

I agree, I also wouldn’t be surprised if we are heaps better than last week. Today’s performance has huge implications on who the Broncs are this season and potentially beyond. This is a huge moment for the team, have they changed or not. We’ll know about 5pm

I agree, I also wouldn’t be surprised if we are heaps better than last week. Today’s performance has huge implications on who the Broncs are this season and potentially beyond. This is a huge moment for the team, have they changed or not. We’ll know about 5pm
Those of us in the great state will know by 4pm, but I promise we won’t spoil it for you 🤣

what transport options are available today - bus and trains not going due to cycle event? 2 hours 37 mins is best public transport in each direction

Another loss like last week and it’s probably panic stations tbh. Need a gutsy effort like round 1 and 2 at the minimum.

The cowboys game changed the context of our first 2 wins and I feel a similar performance would strongly suggest that those 2 wins were more the result of our opposition’s poor performance rather than any real improvement from the broncos.

I actually think our attack looks worse than previous seasons and would really like to see something today to give me any confidence we aren’t in trouble again this season. We’ve only scored 3 tries that were from actual attacking structure. The rest were individual effort or luck.

Another loss like last week and it’s probably panic stations tbh. Need a gutsy effort like round 1 and 2 at the minimum.

The cowboys game changed the context of our first 2 wins and I feel a similar performance would strongly suggest that those 2 wins were more the result of our opposition’s poor performance rather than any real improvement from the broncos.

I actually think our attack looks worse than previous seasons and would really like to see something today to give me any confidence we aren’t in trouble again this season. We’ve only scored 3 tries that were from actual attacking structure. The rest were individual effort or luck.

It would be nice to see Kotoni and Selwyn actually show some spark, they really should be a massive threat...but just haven't been.

I've had a bit of a rotten week so knowing my luck, today is just going to make it worse. Regardless it's going to be interesting to see how they respond to last week.

It would be nice to see Kotoni and Selwyn actually show some spark, they really should be a massive threat...but just haven't been.
I really think our attack has gotten noticeably worse across the park so far this season. Obviously this is pretty sad because we’ve added Reynolds. I don’t blame him though, he never gets the ball with out being under immense pressure.

Turps has got to be used differently.

Really don't know what to expect today with two teams that are clearly are on the lower rung as far as talent goes.

A win for the Broncos will mean nothing as it'll only prove that they are better than a bunch of plodders who haven't played at home in two years. A loss (which is a real possibility) will put a real question marks on Kevie & Co. and the pressure will increase tenfold.

I haven't seen anything with the Broncos yet this year that has convinced me that they are even close to turning the corner. Their 40% possession and 30% territory against weak teams are all traits of recent years gone by. Similar numbers today will likely lead to a negative result.

But I'm banking that they will have equal ball today and can probably do more attack wise than their very weak opposition. With absolutely no confidence, I'm predicting a 6 point Bronco victory.

You’re shitting me with that list aren’t you?
Walsh > Tesi
Montoya = Oates
Pompey < Staggs
Arthars < Farnworth
Kosi < Cobbo
CHT > Kelly
Johnson < Reynolds
AFB > James
Egan = Turpin
Lodge < Haas
Aitken > Palasia (as second rowers)
Curran > Robati
Tevaga < Carrigan

Nikorima < Flegler
Katoa < Hetherington
Afoa < Walters
BMM < Lee
Montoya over Oates? Montoya is steaming hot garbage.

The 1 and 2 for errors. Correct that and we'll go better but I have only 10% faith in them and the team to be honest. The bookies usually aren't far off and money has been coming for the Warriors. I jumped on the 2.50 straight after our last match.

lets crush these @#$%s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• mieko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.