Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:00

Cowboys

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left primarily, has a step on him that he likes to use.
has he played right recently?

view on him as an option over Madden or too early?

Marty will absolutely miss weeks for repeat offence of knee lift, and good riddance.

has he played right recently?

view on him as an option over Madden or too early?
Left so far this season.

At 27 going on 28, never too early. It's been a slow start from him unfortunately, but could use his kicking game at the back.

If there’s no structural damage to Walsh (and we would’ve surely heard if there was by now) then surely he’s right to go for this.

How would you have heard by now if there was?

Was there a radiologist at the game with access to the relevant equipment?

We seriously are gonna need some miracles when it comes to Reyno's match fitness this season, because we just got a preview tonight of life without him and it isn't pretty. Madden is pus. Can't kick, can't organize, can't set up his outside men. He is a Passenger with a capital P. Fucking Luke Brooks is offering more at the moment.

Left so far this season.

At 27 going on 28, never too early. It's been a slow start from him unfortunately, but could use his kicking game at the back.
more too early to drop Madden is what I was thinking.

at his age he is likely to be more sure about what his game is.

Badel and NRL Physio claiming no fracture for Walsh
I don’t understand how we could know this without a scan and if he’s had a scan already how the f did they manage that.

Fingers crossed that it’s true

Good guys by 2. Feldt scoring on the bell and that lovely man Valentine kicking it from the sideline to win then running in jubilent celebration into the crowd and sculling a tooheys light right in front of those feral fans...

I wouldn't trust him to kick over a sandcastle after last week's performance.

We seriously are gonna need some miracles when it comes to Reyno's match fitness this season, because we just got a preview tonight of life without him and it isn't pretty. Madden is pus. Can't kick, can't organize, can't set up his outside men. He is a Passenger with a capital P. Fucking Luke Brooks is offering more at the moment.
Reynolds missed a handful of games last season didn’t he? We seemed to go alright.

Sure Billy hasn't been playing well but I wouldn't go Mozer yet, I would still wait a few games of bad performance before pulling that trigger.

Also It sounds risky for no reason put would consider Te Kura as well when he comes because their combo is honestly as good as it gets and is probably worth a try at minimum, I mean let's be real the Mozer/Te Kura combo is going to be future Bronco cheat try's, One does not simply stop a crash play from a 205cm giant at full speed and the guy is only getting bigger, the two run at the same brain length they are basically sharing the same brain.

I mean it would be better than having Marty on the bench atleast.

It’s almost as though he was playing on a team that had been dominated in the middle, oh wait a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Spooky1013
  • Jazza
  • Maddy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fozz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Bish
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manofoneway
  • Nerd
  • Spoon
  • winslow_wong
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
... and 54 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.