Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:00

Cowboys

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get Reyno back, we have enough quality in the side to win this. Without him, I think it's another loss.

We can't afford to drop the next two games.
I hate to tell you mate, based on form we are losing both games. So we are going to have to be ok with 1 W & several Ls, then hoping we can turn it around when we get stars back on board.

If we win one of our next two it will be borderline miraculous imo.

Sailor not playing for Souths, basically confirms he will be Fullback.

The head clash actually saved May. If the heads don't clash it's shoulder to chin and he's suspended. How MRC don't see that is very concerning...
Arm / shoulder / head .
Shouldn`t make a difference . When the big court case goes down as it inevitably will , and it comes out that head clashes involving careless / reckless play were not sanctioned [ Finnucane the exception ] the insurance companies will say your problem not ours .

Palasia or Capewell would have been huge last game. Flegler not so much. Too many penalties and wanted too much money

If we're going by the figures reported, he signed for the Dolphins for 100k more than what he was already on with us.

When we went to re-sign him, we would have had to give him some kind of upgrade. We couldn't find 100k? I would have happily given up one of our young promising forwards for Flegler.

There, I fixed it for you. Baker’s cat like running and ***** for hands, are not NRL quality. Maybe not even QCup… Country footy A-Grade? He would be one of the top 5 players in a team.

He got injured early in the 2nd half and could hardly walk during one set in defence . Thank goodness Luai didn`t call the ball and put a move on him it would have been a free run . Luckily Penrith came to Cleary`s side instead . Talk about heads up footy LOL .

Cowboys attack looked good today, but their defence is pretty bad. Need to get control of the game early.

Cowboys were on fire in attack.

If we keep turning the ball over in our own half every few sets like we have been we're cooked.

If we're going by the figures reported, he signed for the Dolphins for 100k more than what he was already on with us.

When we went to re-sign him, we would have had to give him some kind of upgrade. We couldn't find 100k? I would have happily given up one of our young promising forwards for Flegler.
If we take the figures as gospel, he was on 650K at the Broncos and the Dolphins offered him 900K.

At some point you have to walk away.

I'm sorry but it was well known he was paid overs for years.... if that was all it was then **** him tbh.

If we take the figures as gospel, he was on 650K at the Broncos and the Dolphins offered him 900K.

At some point you have to walk away.

The figures I'm finding says $3 million over 4 years.

The figures I'm finding says $3 million over 4 years.
It says 'around' 3,000,000.

Then Rothfield reported it as $900,000 this year.

Source

Granted, I don't take these figures as gospel, but Brisbane wanted to keep Flegler, they offered him an upgrade and the Dolphins offered him more money and the opportunity to lead the pack. He was always going to be third banana here behind Haas and Carrigan.

I would be happy to have Sailor at #1. That’s the logical option.
However, I think Kev should experiment with him in the halves and keep Cobbo at FB… bring in anyone for Centre or Wing. Oatesy.
Sailor definitely is better at fullback, though he did have a great game in the Cowboys trial at 6 while Walsh was on, probably needs a like minded fullback with him to work in the Halves.

He kicked well in that game too getting a 40/20.

definitely the kind of player that gets better when he has better players around him, he can struggle to show that playing for Souths with Qcup players to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Donald Garner
  • Fatboy
  • Midean
  • MrMoore
  • Galah
  • jd87
  • Scorchie
  • Organix
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • vertigo
  • westy316
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • Allo
  • Bronx48
  • broncsgoat
  • RodF
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.