Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
So if we win, history says we've got a premiership coming our way.

This year has been very similar to 2006..

A lot of changes made behind the scenes. We got flogged in the first game, came up with a scrappy win in Cronulla and had a big win at home the following week..

This year has been no different.

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Really looking to this game fella as the Warriors always provide marvellous entertainment and with us getting into form at the right time, this could be a real cracker of a match.

questions to be answered for me are the following:

* can Kahu continue hes improvement at the back, so much so that he makes Boyd go to the wing when his returns?
* will Blair continue on hes merry way and continue to make hes doubters eat their words?
* can big Sammie put in another huge efforts to win back the heart of Bennett and save hes Broncos career?
* will Hunt and Milf continue their emerging partnership and combine as the new glamour couple of season 2015?
* can Lachy nullify big Beast Manu if his storming towards him, and, can Manu contain Lachys deceptive speed?
Cant wait lads and am predicting we will get up in a close battle at this early stage of the week/proceedings :popcorn:

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
im not worried about this game at all, i think we'll win in a game thats reasonably tight for the first half but we'll be in control by the 60th

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Broncos email today listed Copley as out 2-3 weeks with a hamstring problem

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Just thought of Kahu trying on another of his crunching goal-line tackles. Except...

manu-vatuvei.jpg

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
IMO Tomkins has been a step above from last year and his absence will be notable, despite what Porthoz might think of him.
He's the best fullback the Warriors have and certainly a good player, but definitely not worth the price the Warriors paid and are paying for him.
In other words, my opinion has not changed.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
Really looking to this game fella as the Warriors always provide marvellous entertainment and with us getting into form at the right time, this could be a real cracker of a match.

questions to be answered for me are the following:

* can Kahu continue hes improvement at the back, so much so that he makes Boyd go to the wing when his returns?
* will Blair continue on hes merry way and continue to make hes doubters eat their words?
* can big Sammie put in another huge efforts to win back the heart of Bennett and save hes Broncos career?
* will Hunt and Milf continue their emerging partnership and combine as the new glamour couple of season 2015?
* can Lachy nullify big Beast Manu if his storming towards him, and, can Manu contain Lachys deceptive speed?
Cant wait lads and am predicting we will get up in a close battle at this early stage of the week/proceedings :popcorn:

I think you could pop Kahu's FB jumper on Slater or GI and WB would still move him to the wing to accommodate Darius

Your first 3 dot points, "hes" should be "his"
Final dot point "his" should be "he's"

Normally ignore these, but your post is so full of them just couldn't stop myself

Dot point 4 is free of errors :)

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Never confident about the Broncos these days :-(

I have no idea how this will pan out. Unless we skip away to a bit of a lead and kill Manu's confidence early...

Road trip, big kiwi forward pack, Johnson... Could be ugly.

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Never confident about the Broncos these days :-(

I have no idea how this will pan out. Unless we skip away to a bit of a lead and kill Manu's confidence early...

Road trip, big kiwi forward pack, Johnson... Could be ugly.

This is what i felt last Friday afternoon before heading to suncorp... I'm feeling much better about the side and it's combinations / execution. Given no injuries in crucial positions, we are looking like we could be the goods later in the season. Definitely top 8

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
Warriors without Tomkins is a big bonus for us, he seems to take enormous pressure off Johnson.

I think we will take a lot of confidence out of last weeks attacking performance and go 3/4 with a win against the Warriors.

Can't wait for the game, should be a cracker, Warriors are always entertaining to watch.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
I think you could pop Kahu's FB jumper on Slater or GI and WB would still move him to the wing to accommodate Darius

Your first 3 dot points, "hes" should be "his"
Final dot point "his" should be "he's"

Normally ignore these, but your post is so full of them just couldn't stop myself

Dot point 4 is free of errors :)

That's part of hes charm

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
NRMA Insurance Broncos’ outside back Dale Copley is itching to return to the field after a minor calf injury ruled him out of the last two matches.In his absence, the Broncos have put together two impressive performances, making him even more eager to return.
The young gun centre or winger was not named by coach Wayne Bennett to play this week yesterday, but would love to make a return against the Warriors in Auckland on Sunday.
“Yeah it’s healed up pretty quick so now I have a few sessions to get through during the week but it’s all looking good I think,” Copley said of his injury.
“The decision will be made a bit later in the week as the game is on Sunday and we have a few days up our sleeves.
“There is no rush or anything though.
“To run up a good score like that last week - especially against the Cowboys - was great.
“I can’t remember the last time we scored 40 points.
“So I thought the boys did really well to put in a performance like that.”
Sitting beside Copley at the Broncos media day mid-week was standout fullback Jordan Kahu, a player everyone at the club wishes well.
Kahu’s rugby league story has not been a kind one after three serious knee injuries hampered his progress.
But Copley knows all too well the type of talent he has in his locker, skills Kahu displayed to have a hand in two tries and set up one against the Cowboys.
“He is going great,” Copley said of his friend and teammate.
“All us guys within this club have known for a while how good he is, but he hasn’t been able to showcase that because of injuries and lack of opportunities.
“For him to get this chance is great for him.
“We all knew what he could do so he just needs time on the field.
“Injuries have been so cruel for him so to see him string some games together after what he has been through over the last few years is really great.”

From the Broncs site.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • scobie
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.