Storm

Kickoff In:

AAMI Park

Thursday
Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

If Walsh, Piakura and Haas were playing, I would be more confident than I've ever been coming up against these *****.

But we won't have them, while they get Munster and Hughes both back. Sometimes life is a bitch, but it is what it is. Thanks to tonight's win, I won't be anywhere near as upset about it as I would have been otherwise.

This is the post I hope I am 100% wrong on….
Does Cobbo give anyone else Latrell vibes? He went from an “Inglis” clone to being a Mitchell doppelgänger….

Does Cobbo give anyone else Latrell vibes? He went from an “Inglis” clone to being a Mitchell doppelgänger….
Yeah the big fella looking really comfortable out there and not in a good way. Probably isn’t too far off being sent back to Q Cup to lose weight imo. Had a great game recently but has obviously lost pace.

Yeah the big fella looking really comfortable out there and not in a good way. Probably isn’t too far off being sent back to Q Cup to lose weight imo. Had a great game recently but has obviously lost pace.
On a similar note, how long can we squander Mariner’s talents out on the wing? He looks more of a centre than Selwyn. Not that Selwyn doesn’t have other attributes: not too many other players - other than Oates - would’ve taken that intercept.

Assuming you’re talking about his physique here, do you remember when GI came into a season looking borderline obese? I dare say he was fatter than even current LM at the time. Cobbo has a few kgs to gain before he tips LM or fat-period GI on the scales.

Cobbo was great round 1, phenomenal round 2 and at fullback round 3. Come on, we just smashed the comp leaders, he'll be fine.

I'm actually going into live game mode next week with some hope but still expecting to lose.

Yeah cobbo looked as though his errors were getting him cranky which is a good thing. He will be better for a shit performance tonight. He's been outstanding all season really if we look at it overall.
the boys will be into him over the Tommy dearest chase down. Hopefully it gets him motivated for some extra fitness and sprint training.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncos4life
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.