Round 5 Discussion

I hate it when defenders put their head in that position.

It never ends well.

Yep never good to go straight at a fat forward's hip with the back of your own head.

This game should be a high scoring affair if both sides could hold the ball and get their passes right.

Whitehead moved to centre. ****.

"There's 45 seconds to go, let's run 3 hitups at their posts"- Bulldogs

A lot of injuries thus far, it has been a pretty good, even game.

Only 12 nil on the board, 3 bombed sitters, the stage is set for a classic Canberra choke in the 2nd half

Was just saying to my partner, “who’d let their kid play league with all of these horrid injuries in just the first half. It’s a bad advertisement for the game, especially the head injuries.”

I was looking at this week’s injury lists when picking various teams/tips and fair dinkum, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen so many serious injuries at this stage of the season. They took out shoulder charges and changed rules to protect players, yet instances seem to be on the rise.

Injuries have increased since they reduced the interchange.

Quite a few of these injuries are down to fatigue.

Doggies need to throw way more at Raiders. Just doing one out hitups

Still paying off the bookies...

Edit: oops, thought you meant Foran.

Was just coming on here to comment on this. Ever since the Manly stuff I’m extra suss about him, so maybe I’m trying hard to see something that’s not there. But last week with that conversion, and a few things just in the first half this week, if I were a Dogs fan I’d be worried.

Once you get involved in that stuff, you’re in. You don’t get out even if you want to.

That was an awful pass from Cotric.

Certain try to Whitehead bombed there.

I almost felt sorry for Ricky there................................then reality struck.

that was just awful then from raiders

Was just coming on here to comment on this. Ever since the Manly stuff I’m extra suss about him, so maybe I’m trying hard to see something that’s not there. But last week with that conversion, and a few things just in the first half this week, if I were a Dogs fan I’d be worried.

Once you get involved in that stuff, you’re in. You don’t get out even if you want to.

And he scores...

Foran gets them on the board, can he get the ball over the posts.

Honestly Woods nearly bombed that try

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Astro
  • Jedhead
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.