State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Holmes is even fast in slow motion

R

Rhino1001

QCup Player
Sep 26, 2015
A good use of the HIA. Get injured wants to come off he can't. Fake a head injury so we can get a free interchange.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Is anyone else sus on the dragons, I mean suddenly you have whole forward pack all playing at 20% more intensity than their previous career, paticularly the bell end and sims, Frizzel excluded.

MrMoore

MrMoore

NRL Player
Jul 27, 2011
Is anyone else sus on the dragons, I mean suddenly you have whole forward pack all playing at 20% more intensity than their previous career, paticularly the bell end and sims, Frizzel excluded.
They are non stop but that is why they probably fade out in the second half of the season. Good to see some quality football though.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Oh, how I wish we had a HB like Hunt and a FB like Dufty. The Saints are a force this year.

roo-ted

roo-ted

NRL Player
Oct 8, 2017
Hunt can do no wrong. The dragons are the real deal this year

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
What's the chances of us getting Hunt back in your opinion?
Zero. Why would he want to come back? He is in great form and playing in a really good side and making great money doing it and he shit on the Broncos in Rd 1. He made the right move, it has re-ignited his career.

roo-ted

roo-ted

NRL Player
Oct 8, 2017
Zero. Why would he want to come back? He is in great form and playing in a really good side and making great money doing it and he shit on the Broncos in Rd 1. He made the right move, it has re-ignited his career.
Yeah true. I wonder who will be Milfords next partner. So depressing watching halves actually do their jobs

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Yeah true. I wonder who will be Milfords next partner. So depressing watching halves actually do their jobs
Yep, it is a real worry. You see other teams being led around by really competent halfbacks and we have to rely on shitty little Kodi. It would be comical if it wasn't so serious.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Gould has got the biggest boner for Souths tonight and they've been shit.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • dasherhalo
  • teampjta
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  • bb_gun
  • pennywisealfie
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.