Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Dolphins

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that we haven't received an official Reynolds injury update yet.
Wouldn't he be having a travel day today and then getting scans sometime today and now waiting on results??

Interesting that we haven't received an official Reynolds injury update yet.
Maybe just flight/travel delays etc etc. I say to myself so I can sleep tonight.

Wouldn't he be having a travel day today and then getting scans sometime today and now waiting on results??

Let’s hope so but against Penrith, we got a Walsh update the next day.

Waiting for news on Reno
Wait Goodbye GIF by Silicon Valley

Theres two backline/halves options. Option 2 lets us carry an extra regular forward on the bench.

1. Sailor
  2. Arthars
  3. Staggs
  4. Cobbo
  5. Mariner
  6. Mam
  7. Madden
Or

1. Cobbo
  2. Arthars/Mariner
  3. Staggs
  4. Mariner/Arthars
  5. Oates
  6. Mam
  7. Sailor
What about option 3?

1. Sailor
2. Mariner
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Arthurs
6. Walters
7. Mam
9. Smoothy
14. Mozer

Let’s hope so but against Penrith, we got a Walsh update the next day.
When it's a fracture you can probably head to any hospital and get the x-rays done... might be a different story when it comes to soft tissue injuries.

Least amount of disruption as possible. That means every other spine member remains as-is, Jock Madden into #7.
Don't think it is fair to judge him solely based on the Penrith game. Plenty of adversity to deal with and being 30 points down, what were any of us expecting at that point.
Give him an inferior opponent, centres defending in centre and creativity outside of him and I believe we'll see a much more composed and measured game from Madden.
We've trained for it for 2 season now... if Penrith can do it with Schnieder who was off the Canberra milk carton, in the space of one summer cycle, then so can we!

Least amount of disruption as possible. That means every other spine member remains as-is, Jock Madden into #7.
Don't think it is fair to judge him solely based on the Penrith game. Plenty of adversity to deal with and being 30 points down, what were any of us expecting at that point.
Give him an inferior opponent, centres defending in centre and creativity outside of him and I believe we'll see a much more composed and measured game from Madden.
We've trained for it for 2 season now... if Penrith can do it with Schnieder who was off the Canberra milk carton, in the space of one summer cycle, then so can we!
After watching what we devolved in to last night, it did make me appreciate Madden more. He doesn’t have much going on in the way of skills but we have never looked that unorganised with him on the field.

If Walsh is back …

You just know Herbie and Flegs are waiting for an ex broncos blinder

Reyno will be out for at least two weeks. Possibly longer. Hamstring strains are tricky.

Injury update... they're still going with minor hamstring for Reynolds, which is probably like 2 weeks minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Broncorob
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Mustafur
  • Fatboy
  • Battler
  • davidp
  • Bongo
  • mrslong
  • Fozz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Volvo Driver
  • KateBroncos1812
  • thenry
  • phoenix
  • Sproj
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.