PRE-GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

This is going to be an interesting game. 2 completely different broncos teams could turn up.

Positive mindset: about time we win 2 in a row, undefeatable at home, same side 2 weeks in a row for the 1st time all year I believe
Negative mindset: raiders are grubs, still way down on troops, we won last week and haven't won 2 weeks in a row all year. And... raiders are grubs...

My traitorous duaghters are wearing Raiders jerseys today...even started an anti-Broncos chant based on their school house songs.

I feel your pain @Santa, my son is an Eels fan.......why.....I have no idea, but clearly I have failed as a man and a father.

I think what makes it worse is he sometimes says he is 'going for the Broncos', but it feels like he is just humoring me like I am a crazy old man with dementia who just talks random gibberish.

Look I feel your pain @Santa You all know that my mum goes for the wests tigers. Honestly I can't wait to see her team lose next week against us

I recall someone from the Riff saying before they won a GF they were often allowing opposition players to get away with cheap grubby shots for the sake of keeping discipline. Then they spoke about it as a team and decided no one gets away with any cheap grabby shit no matter what stage of the game or what the score is. They reckon this attitude of taking no shit and really keeping each other's back safe was the difference between making them a good team into a great team.

We need to adopt the same attitude especially with the gutless dog tactics of the Raiders. As I said earlier in the week, the first sign of anything grubby the whole team needs to put on a stink and ensure they know that it's our home ground and we won't stand for it. Our boys need to make the bunker and the ref take action, otherwise you get shit like Milf last week who never even got penalised!

The sky isn't looking good.

I think it's going to rain tonight which suits Raiders more. We're favourites for this game and for the most part the trend this round has been the underdogs touching up the favourites.

I would really hope Kevin rethinks having Sailor on the bench in a game like this, could be a real slog for the forwards.

You think? It's been forecast to rain this weekend since last week.

If we have a high completion rate we win this.
Nah Shit Sherlock I am on the bus it is overcast

Active Now

• Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Strapper
  • Rookie Alan
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • Emanon
  • vertigo
  • Mustafur
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • The Don
  • LittleDavey
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.