PRE-GAME [Round 8, 2024] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you lookin at mate ?
Yah wanna go ??
Family Fight Me GIF by Max

Well from a wooden spoon to 14th, 9th and runners up of the competition.. I'd call that a success. Probably every team in the comp would too barring penrith. Find a team that's improved more than ours over a three year period.

Not much between the ears bookhaki. Pretty poor point you raise really.

5 or 6 years ago when Penrith were where we were (ok not quite that low, but still in bad shape) they would have also considered that a win

Hooker Billy Walters is set to play despite battling an ankle injury he suffered at training.

Piakura / Walters / Riki all injured ankles at training .
If there a pattern here ?

Late Mail: Hooker Billy Walters is set to play despite battling an ankle injury he suffered at training.

Another training injury... wtf!!

Hooker Billy Walters is set to play despite battling an ankle injury he suffered at training.

Probably Walsh breaking ankles in opposed sessions.

Billy is playing well but a week off if his ankle is sore could work. it would be really good to get Mozer a game.

Billy is playing well but a week off if his ankle is sore could work. it would be really good to get Mozer a game.
I genuinely fear for our capability to retain Mozer if he doesn't start getting a strong sniff this year. Other clubs are throwing 19 year olds out there on the regular these days and a club is going to come knocking with a top 17 spot for him if we're not careful. Next year is the final year of his current deal.

Every week
Mozer needs to focus on playing well in qcup first. The Maggie's havnt exactly set the world on fire albeit little to do with mozer.
He’s in a very tough position as a young hooker in a bad team. Sometimes a sniff of first grade just gets the blood pumping a bit.

I genuinely fear our capability to retain Mozer if he doesn't start getting a strong sniff this year. Other clubs are throwing 19 year olds out there on the regular these days and a club is going to come knocking with a top 17 spot for him if we're not careful. Next year is the final year of his current deal.

Completely agree but we just can’t let it bother us. He’s only 19 and our current hookers are playing good footy.

Surely palasia isn’t trying to sell him on the titans. Good luck with that.
Palasia would be for sure but you’d hope Mozer and his manager aren’t that silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Browny
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrRobot
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • sooticus
  • Skyblues87
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • lynx000
  • Huge
  • kiwi2
  • Morkel
  • Allo
  • Culhwch
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.