Round 9 Discussion

Souths deserve this for taking Crichton off the field and officially fucking my SC over.

I was spewing because I couldn't fit him in...

I played Frankenstein though so that was a debacle

Decent game by Dylan Walker, may have just retained his NSW spot with that performance (On top of the Roberts injury)

15 runs
162 metres
2 line-breaks
1 line-break assist
4 try assists
5 tackle busts

Why on earth did I pick Rabbitohs?

Uate and Walker will destroy the Prickle Sacks this week....single handed

I've got the cows in 3 multis all put on when I heard JT was playing... **** sake

Why aren't the commentators blowing up about the Semi knock on?

I assume it's somehow Brisbane's fault that souffs are about to get 50 put on them.

All week fucking whinging along with the media and forgot there was a game tonight.

lol@50uff$

That's why Bennett won't blow up. Souths put a portion of blame on the refs, and remove that portion of responsibility from their own performances.

The cowboys are diabolical

JT makes the cowboys look so much better than they are, although tbf, they are missing Coote and Granville as well.

I have never seen a side get less 50/50s in games than the cowboys do consistently. God they cop it. Been about four clear forward passes from the eels so far

I have never seen a side get less 50/50s in games than the cowboys do consistently. God they cop it. Been about four clear forward passes from the eels so far
Far out.

Ban.

They had a premiership gift wrapped and handed to them 18 months ago.

That should be ten off for Feldt there. A professional foul doesn't get anymore blatant than that ladies and gentlemen...

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • mitch222
  • bazza
  • Big Del
  • barker
  • Evander
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Bongo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • RolledOates
  • Alec
  • leon.bott
  • The Boss
  • Battler
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.