Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Putting your obvious bias aside.....surely you could see a difference tonight. Turpin was nippy and creative.....and gave good service to his halves. He defended well all night. I reckon if Seggy could give him a breather for 10-15mins, we'd be on to a good thing.

I know it's early.......I know Manly were depleted........I'm not getting carried away. Conversely however, that was their first game together (Milford, Turpin and Deardon)....they can only improve, the more they play together.

McCullough coming back into the side, is a step backwards.

I'm all for Segway coming in for a 15 minute trot, but can you see Seib's playing him off the bench? He seems to be set on three forwards and an outside back. Could Segway cover that?

Putting your obvious bias aside.....surely you could see a difference tonight. Turpin was nippy and creative.....and gave good service to his halves. He defended well all night. I reckon if Seggy could give him a breather for 10-15mins, we'd be on to a good thing.

I know it's early.......I know Manly were depleted........I'm not getting carried away. Conversely however, that was their first game together (Milford, Turpin and Deardon)....they can only improve, the more they play together.

McCullough coming back into the side, is a step backwards.
Putting your obvious bias aside... surely you can see that McCullough doesn't make his first receivers jump for the ball and give away numerous uneccesary penalties. Didn't think so. Can we just admit that both McCullough and Boyd haven't been as bad as being made out on here, while I admit they haven't been great (Which I've done already) and move on to bagging the coach or something?

Anyone got a replay of Milf's try? He throws the ball right into Cummins' face (unintentionally, unfortunately). Fucking legendary.

Couldn't see it hit Cummins....but yeah, if ever a shit **** deserved it, Cummins did tonight.

One more than the opposition fullback. It's all relative anyway to how the rest of the team plays. Mate, I know you're just a fan like all of us, but you're fundamentally wrong here, just own it.

Boyd had a good game, hopefully season changing.

Post the stats.

Putting your obvious bias aside... surely you can see that McCullough doesn't make his first receivers jump for the ball and give away numerous uneccesary penalties. ........

giphy.gif

We're going to have to agree to disagree at this point.

Not sure if it's already been mentioned, but it looks like Brisbane are grooming Fifita to take Glenns spot when/if he leaves at the end of the season. Keeping him on the leftside SR and Glenn coming on for an injured Bird

Joffa seems to be finding his feet again coming off the bench. One thing i have noticed as well is that Haas doesnt really hit hard in defence yet for a bloke his size. He could do some serious damage if he gets that into his game.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.