Rumour - Issac Luke to Brisbane

Does anyone else think we could go too far re: clean out. How long would it take foe a side with a 50% new roster to gel properly?

Gotta be picky if you want a successful team champ

Luke has been part of successful teams and is a great dummy half. Plenty of grubby players have won premierships, origins etc.

Jennings . Sbw , Maloney that's 3 have I missed any bra.

Luke has been part of successful teams and is a great dummy half. Plenty of grubby players have won premierships, origins etc.

This is true and I reckon when someone runs out in that maroon and gold shirt they leave the 'grub factor' behind ... maybe a one eyed Broncs-fan view but .. jeez ... I even like Ennis when he ran out for us !!

This is true and I reckon when someone runs out in that maroon and gold shirt they leave the 'grub factor' behind ... maybe a one eyed Broncs-fan view but .. jeez ... I even like Ennis when he ran out for us !!
Yeah I agree beau Scott, Jeremy smith all grubs but in a broncos jersey. Paul Gallen on the other hand, never.

Beau Scott ???

NEVER !!!!

Except Gallen.

Haha :biggrin:

Jennings . Sbw , Maloney that's 3 have I missed any bra.

O'Donnell, Guerra

And the point is, those three you named are clearly the difference for the Roosters this year.

Throw in Barba, Milford and Kennedy for us next year, that's only three players and a very important three players indeed.

It could really work out for us like it has for the Roosters. How awesome would it be if it does!!

O'Donnell, Guerra

And the point is, those three you named are clearly the difference for the Roosters this year.

Throw in Barba, Milford and Kennedy for us next year, that's only three players and a very important three players indeed.

It could really work out for us like it has for the Roosters. How awesome would it be if it does!!
I get your point. But , baby / bath water. If we changed with Kennedy , Barba and Milford for now I would be happy. Cannot allow myself the Dce dream just yet. Where did Guerra play last year?

Oh and I forgot, Mortimer also came on board and he has been immense for them of the bench.

it would be interesting to know how much influence a player like SBW has on the playing group. seems very disciplined . I guess we'll find out next year.
BTW is Kennedy injured or dropped?

Guerra was already at the Chooks last year.

Same with Mortimer. He just lifted his game and plays more minutes. The regular players they signed were jenko, Maloney, sbw, o donnel. But they clearly do get special privelages with Schubert. Although in saying that most of their players apart from the aforementioned and including odonnel would be on cheaper than they are worth due to recently coming of age, being in the roosters system a long time or special circumstances eg odonnel.

Sam Moa is another regular player signed by the Roosters. they did very well with picking up Moa and O'Donnell, they both would have been very cheap but have played very well

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Stix
  • Mister Wright
  • Strop
  • johnny plath
  • upthehorse
  • Maddy
  • Jedhead
  • Ondi
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.