Sack Seibold Now!

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
I did some digging and found the root of our problems. Pies' business cards had a printing error, but it's all fixed now.

Seibs card

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I gave up watching rugby many years ago - with no regrets - but I might be tempted to tune in on this one and see if Pies can **** the Poms defence as bad as he did ours.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
I gave up watching rugby many years ago - with no regrets - but I might be tempted to tune in on this one and see if Pies can **** the Poms defence as bad as he did ours.

Sounds like Siebold brought them covid.
Figures.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Speaking of Rugby, our old boy Izaia Perese made his debut for Australia in the Wallabies loss against Scotland last weekend. Never really got a chance with us.

might have had something to do with the drugs charges 🤔

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Speaking of Rugby, our old boy Izaia Perese made his debut for Australia in the Wallabies loss against Scotland last weekend. Never really got a chance with us.

This 'scoop' was broken on this very forum days ago.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016

Can literally any league player end up playing for the wallabies??

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Was more talking about the total lack of talent in the wallabies that they will take any league discard and throw them in there.

happy bart simpson GIF

Any league back - yes. Perese played pretty well to be fair, if not for stupidity, he could have been a pretty good league player and besides, he did come from union in the first place anyway, so not really fair to claim he was a league player first and foremeost.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Did he actually serve his suspension, or did RU ignore it and take him on regardless?

I don’t know but I imagine he did as their management recognises suspensions from other codes / authorities.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.