PLAYER Selwyn Cobbo

Man watching the mini replay at the moment, Walsh is so fucking good. I know that’s a pretty obvious statement but he really fucking is. We need to keep him for life, give him a bag full of cash and a dozen hookers.

He had a really good game. Big improvement and i think played better than the trials. I didn't think he would pick it up so quick based on recent form. Egg on face here.

Man watching the mini replay at the moment, Walsh is so fucking good. I know that’s a pretty obvious statement but he really fucking is. We need to keep him for life, give him a bag full of cash and a dozen hookers.
Oh he will want bags. Just not full of cash…..

I love that if he saw even a half chance to beat them on the outside, he would back himself.

That Walsh/Mam/Cobbo combination is going to be lethal when they get it right.
He can use his fend properly on the left side of the field .
Being on the right stifled on of his weapons his right hand fend . I liked when they tried a one on one steal and he shrugged them off and continued attacking . Strong .

He just has a knack of pulling something out of nowhere. He’s basically a rookie centre and already has a highlight reel of clutch plays on both sides of the ball. He’s going to be the best centre in the world.

We're still seeing a kid playing backyard footy........another season or two in the centres, his brain will be kicking in a bit more.
This guy could be anything.......

Active Now

• Astro
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • levikaden
  • Accept
  • cento
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.