11. Cooper
12. Kaufusi
13. McGuire

14. Ponga
15. Hess
16. Papalii
17. Arrow

Blues by 50.

Hunt is probably out as well and they are just leaving it until an hour before kick off.

Surely Oates is on a plane?

If bhunt is out morgan and milf in the halves and Oates onto the wing.

If Merrin could play after his injury, Gagai can.

Whats the point of playing Ponga as utility. Could he defend in the middle against guys like Klemmer?

He was actually one of our best on the field whilst he was on
no he wasn't, he was poor. i had several disagreements with people who were wearing broncos glasses.

milf off the bench will be great, though.

FMD. Just bring in DCE if Hunt is out. *ducks for cover*

I'd definitely bring in Oates for Gagai though

no he wasn't, he was poor. i had several disagreements with people who were wearing broncos glasses.

milf off the bench will be great, though.

His defence at least was very good, he made 5 one on one tackles in the first half. He also nearly created a try down the left edge but Chambers didnt react in time.

Hard to do much in 50 minutes in a team getting crushed through the middle and then getting KO'd by your own player.

His defence at least was very good, he made 5 one on one tackles in the first half. He also nearly created a try down the left edge but Chambers didnt react in time.

Hard to do much in 50 minutes in a team getting crushed through the middle and then getting KO'd by your own player.

Just imagine people taking shit back if he carves it up tomorrow night and wins the game for us

QRL adamant Hunt will play.

He was running fine in the footage that was posted.

At the risk of reopening a year old issue, he was picked to add spark to the team. he didn't do that. yeah it's good if he was defensively sound but if we want a defensively sound half with no requirement to attack we can put a lock there. nearly isn't creating a try. i remember he had one or two nearly moments but that's it.

remember, we're arguing if he was good - he wasn't. if someone said he was mediocre at best i wouldn't disagree too much.

If QLD get thumped the blokes coming in on a day's notice will be blamed (mainly Milf because Ponga is already a media darling in the JT mould), not Slater or Hunt who, if out, came into the squad with pre-existing injuries and pushed to play.

This might be an unpopular suggestion but why not keep Munster at 6 and play Milf at fullback? This would keep GI and Munster defending up in the line where milf would be the weakest link.

If Gagai is out, I'd be getting Oates on the next flight down.
Milf isn't (unfortunately) an origin 6 at the moment. He did alright there last year in game 1, but his current form is down.
I would rather see Munster and Morgan in the halves, Oates on the wing, and I think that Ponga would probably handle being thrown in last minute to FB. Milf off the bench could even play at FB if need be.
Lets hope NSW yet again find a way to loose.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Cavalo
  • Turky Murky
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.