State of Origin Game I - QLD vs NSW

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Lot of people desperate for Ponga to play - like he is a new toy. Shows the power of the media to hype people up and influence everyone. Milf is the right call. Has played awesome in numerous big games before. He's also a better attacking weapon than Ponga at this point. Ponga would have absolutely no impact at Origin level yet. He'd get smashed.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Hunt in big doubt according to Mole. No idea what we do if hes out, Munster & Morgan in the halves with Ponga at Fullback and Milf on the bench?

We're legit gonna get done by 50.

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
I get to chat with him in the Qantas Business Lounge on Monday mornings as he catches a Sydney plane around the same time I get the Perth flight. He's a very approachable type person and seems to understand his role as a public person.

I think you need to slip BHQ's Gordon Tallis Banner in to his carry on when he's not looking.

Or if that is too complicated, just hack in to his phone and send a picture of your **** to any of the following names in his address book:

Phil
Buzz
Rothers
Wanker

Last edited:
PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
Hunt in big doubt according to Mole. No idea what we do if hes out, Munster & Morgan in the halves with Ponga at Fullback and Milf on the bench?

They just need to rule him out once and for all
He should have been ruled out last week

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Or at the very least had someone like Milford or DCE training alongside just in case.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015

I don't think so. They have two centres who struggle in defence. I don't think their team is as good as its made out to be.

I think Qld will have a lot of success out wide.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Congrats to Milf on his Origin debut, although I would've much rather it'd be under better circumstances. QLD are gonna get demolished, the media will crow on about how useless he was off the bench and he'll never be selected again.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Congrats to Milf on his Origin debut, although I would've much rather it'd be under better circumstances. QLD are gonna get demolished, the media will crow on about how useless he was off the bench and he'll never be selected again.

Milf has played Origin. Game 1 last year.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

It's actually going to be his second game.

Made his debut in Game I last year.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013

I have also suppressed the memory of game one 2017

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
If hunt is out this is the only way to go
1. Munster
6. milf
7. Morgan
14. Ponga

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Hmm, must've been a pretty forgettable debut

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Hmm, must've been a pretty forgettable debut

He was actually one of our best on the field whilst he was on, he and Oates both went off with a concussion early in the 2nd half though.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Reports Dane Gagai has a broken finger

Source? There's nothing on Twitter or any news outlet.

Edit: Nevermind, confirmed by Badel. Compound fracture for Gagai, likely out for Game 1.

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
Source? There's nothing on Twitter or any news outlet.

Edit: Nevermind, confirmed by Badel. Compound fracture for Gagai, likely out for Game 1.

Just saw it on Foxtel news , it was Badel

Active Now

• Alec
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kat00
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.