State of Origin Game III - Live Discussion

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
NSW media done qld a beauty with getting Munster in the 6.

Apparently since game 3 last year there was only ever one certainty in the qld halves.

Milford despite playing well in a new game manager role was never a look in. Even Cherry with Hunt at 6 would offer more.

Munster is a phenomenonal fullback but I've never seen him as a genuine 6. He reminds of how GI was shoehorned into the 6 because he was too good for centre but Billy was fullback.

Rico

Rico

QCup Player
Jun 4, 2016
Poor guy is fighting for his origin career and his team letting him down. Hope he isn't made the scapegoat

It was a lovely chip he landed on the chest of turbo I think in the in goal. I’d say he’s had some nice touches but found him and Munster a tad wasteful

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Second half, we have to go back to the 2nd man play with Slater. It was absolutely killing NSW last game, but we've barely used it in this one.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
How was that his fault?
Its not necessarily his fault but do you think it would have happened to meninga or bennett lol smith wouldnt have had the balls to cop the verbal for doing what he has done

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Yeah, I rate Munster highly, but maybe centre is the position for him at this level. He's definitely a gun though, and I'm sure having a dinosaur like Cooper and a hog like Gagai is making him look a lot worse than he is.

Cooper is doing fine. 12 carries for 80 metres. Gillett is the better and younger player who would have filled this position but Cooper is filling in admirably in his absence. Who else could realistically fill this position if Gillett and Cooper were not there?

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
They break our middle at will once wallace and hunt are on and people on here STILL CANT SEE IT

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Kevvie seemed rattled and I think qld get smashed from here

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Cook killing us. Smith didnt want to become number 2 this series

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
McCullough either needs a massive rocket or straight up just has to go. We won't win the premiership with him in the side.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015

Haha wallace needs to go, people blaming mcguire obviously havent played footy... who was wallace lined up against? Additionally, even IF mcguire was to blame wallcae has runs on the board at this level. Wallace has flops

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
So we can't score with that mountain of possession. Couldn't score against 12 men. How do we score to win the game?

Active Now

• marw
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.