Suncorp To host 2019 Magic round

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
Thoughts ?
All clubs playing at Suncorp over 4 days

Can't wait for the moment Suncorp draws a better crowd for an all Sydney game then even ANZ or Allianz can

FYI

This will be cool. Hope the Broncos get a weekend game so people can make a good day of it.

Hope they have 4 day passes.

I'll buy one for sure and stay in the city for the weekend.

FYI

This will be cool. Hope the Broncos get a weekend game so people can make a good day of it.

No doubt Broncos will have an away game there so members won't get tickets to it.

What’s the point? Double or triple header on sat fair enough but is this a gee up? It works and NRL takes credit for their brilliance (in copying super league and leaching off Brisbane to make up for non sustainability of Sydney teams) or it doesn’t and NRL says this is why Brisbane don’t need a second team, grand final or fair treatment of Broncs...

Why go to non broncos days? Feels like NswRL are taking the piss.

What’s the point? Double or triple header on sat fair enough but is this a gee up? It works and NRL takes credit for their brilliance (in copying super league and leaching off Brisbane to make up for non sustainability of Sydney teams) or it doesn’t and NRL says this is why Brisbane don’t need a second team, grand final or fair treatment of Broncs...

Why go to non broncos days? Feels like NswRL are taking the piss.

Some of us just like football aye.

It's something different, won't actually hurt anyone (except possibly the Turf).

Makes you wonder if it'll just be Brisbane that gets a good crowd and no one else.

brisbane - 35k (roughly)
everyone else combined, 60k.

Makes you wonder if it'll just be Brisbane that gets a good crowd and no one else.

brisbane - 35k (roughly)

I think we're going to show the useless pricks that Queenslanders just like football.

brisbane - 35k (roughly)

A few other teams will get a good crowd, as well.

Warriors, Dragons and Cowboys have a massive supporter base here in Brisbane. Back during those late 2000's, the Dragons fans would easily outnumber Broncos fans at Suncorp.

Roosters, Storm and Eels also have a decent following up here.

This got me thinking, we haven't had a CH9 for the 3rd week in a row now, right? That hasn't happened for ages.
And it's killing me as I've been working one game night. They mustn't need good ratings any more

And it's killing me as I've been working one game night. They mustn't need good ratings any more

It was more the NRL finally decided to put their foot down on behalf of our club, so some families could get to the football.

Away fans will be there in big numbers. For Broncos fans, we get to choose any or all of 12 games a year. For fans of other teams, they get one or zero games a year in Brisbane. When that game is on, the true fans are always there.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.