SPOILER The dynasty begins: The Brisbane Broncos are winning the 2024 NRL Premiership

Cleary out for 8 weeks. *Checks notes* ahh of course, back for our next game with them as is custom.
He will have a HUGE target on his back and be forced to run the ball I hope.... they target injuries and do whatever it takes to win (eg walsh) so **** them

The way I see it, we're travelling about 4-5th, after the Storm, Roosters and Panthers, with a questionmark on the Sharks.

So Round 14 (Saturday 8th June) against the Sharks should be the reckoner, but unfortunately it's 3 days after the first Origin.

I'm not as convinced as others we fall apart without Reynolds, and not as badly as the Storm, Roosters and Panthers without their halves. However, Walsh, Carrigan and Mam are another matter, and we're likely to be missing at least one of them (plus Haas and possibly Staggs). The Sharks might be missing Nicho. Hard to judge under those circumstances.

Water is finding its own level: we've only beaten one team above us on the table (Dolphins), and no team below has beaten us.

Water is finding its own level: we've only beaten one team above us on the table (Dolphins), and no team below has beaten us.
We've gotten through a pretty tough part of the draw ok. Should be picking up a few wins from here - although origin is gonna suck.

I reckon they'll rest him given his hamstring history because they have the bye the following week
And it'll be right before origin 3... panthers won't want him playing in that game on the back of a hammy injury.

It will depend on how panthers are travelling though... if they're winning their games they can hold him back as long as possible... if they're losing too many game and the top of the table is getting away from them, then they'll bring him back as soon as he's ready

We've had so many injuries to key players, so we haven't got any continuity going at all understandably. All we need to do is keep around where we are and hit the pointy end of the season fresh, fit and firing. We know we've got the talent and the ability to take this out but just need some luck.

Winning while decimated by injuries. We're in a different class.

Games like this will toughen us up for the finals.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.