16. Palasia/Robati
17. Robati/Piakura/Gamble

Legit wow batman!
Sorry sproj, hetherington?

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
Management have been making some shrewd decisions lately.

With this one I'm wondering how good Walsh really is? As the Broncs have basically traded a guy you want on your team, if they lose TMM out of this... with a bloke who has already demonstrated poor morals several times.

I guess you have to just stack your spine as best you can as that is what will take a team from top 8 to contender. Time will tell...

mrtij

mrtij

NYC Player
Sep 14, 2021
He has come along really well but he must get his playing minutes up. If he can get his body to a point where he can play 60 minutes, he is starting 9 with Mozer @ 14
I can’t wait for a Paix Mozer hooker combination, I think that will be deadly. Don’t know if it will happen any time soon with the coaches son there tho

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Hair is a lot shorter. Probably just photoshopped the current jersey on pics from last year.

They photoshopped the logos to make it look like the 2022 jersey, heh.

8e7.jpg

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

With this one I'm wondering how good Walsh really is? As the Broncs have basically traded a guy you want on your team, if they lose TMM out of this... with a bloke who has already demonstrated poor morals several times.

I guess you have to just stack your spine as best you can as that is what will take a team from top 8 to contender. Time will tell...
Reece seems to have Ben Barba written all over him but let’s hope he is more of a Hodgo.

MagicMan87

MagicMan87

BRL Player
Aug 21, 2018

TMM was at very long odds to even stay because he really enjoyed his 3 years off in NZ and was very keen to get back to NZ regardless. So it works in favour of both players.

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
TMM was at very long odds to even stay because he really enjoyed his 3 years off in NZ and was very keen to get back to NZ regardless. So it works in favour of both players.
This is an explanation that fits with good management decisions. And like the old salt at the Dolphins said... you aren't going to win anything with a team of choirboys...

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016

Smart move to put this out as a social media bit.

There were already rumblings and comparing it to the Kikau photos with Bulldogs.

Doing this just shuts all that up and they didnt need to have DD or Ikin do a formal statement to shut it down

E

easybreezy

BRL Player
Nov 23, 2021

cool, I'm happy to be wrong.
to be fair, I had no idea they would have had such recent photos of him in our kit, and thought others were saying they photoshopped him out of a Warriors kit which would've been next level skills...not just the logo.
but my fault...I should've paid more attention to when he left our team.

kman

kman

QCup Player
Aug 8, 2021
Might get a bit of negative remarks here but I think Palasia is completely overrated. He's been alright but I think how terrible James was it made him look better than he actually is, especially when he is playing 2nd row. To me he's taking up a spot in the 17 where I think T.C should be.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Behold
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.