OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

yep, the media would've used photoshop to put the montage together...just not for the player in jersey pics, otherwise they are rubbish as they forgot to photoshop the one of him in the QLD training kit in the same montage. ;)

Adam Reynolds was pictured in our jersey well before he got to the club ... pretty sure he didn't pose for those pics.

I haven't read all of this thread because Lazy, but has anyone brought up the possibility that the only reason the "Warriors" only allowed him to negotiate with us exclusively may be because he had a clause in his contract for just that? His initial release from us may have been conditional that he have a get-out clause to return to us and only us if he wants out.

I haven't read all of this thread because Lazy, but has anyone brought up the possibility that the only reason the "Warriors" only allowed him to negotiate with us exclusively may be because he had a clause in his contract for just that? His initial release from us may have been conditional that he have a get-out clause to return to us and only us if he wants out.

it has been speculated on.

Although, FWIE, the Warriors CEO said this started 6 weeks ago and they asked Walsh which club he wanted to go to and allowed him to negotiate with that club only as they didn't want a media circus around it. since Walsh nominated us, we were granted permission to speak to him

I missed a joe post? Wtf
😆 don't read to much into it , but joe has mentioned multiple times that Riki isn't offering much. cryptic or just observation i don't know.

Badel is playing up a "heated clash" with Walters that he says sparked Walsh's exit from the club.

says that it happened during our enforced COVID stay in Sydney, Walsh believed he was ready for NRL, Kevvie wanted him to play QLD Cup longer. they clashed at the team hotel and Walsh returned to Brisbane (then the Warriors) shortly after.

I thought about that but I think when the Warriors signed him they wanted to keep him. It wasn't a loan. It was an apprenticeship.

Doubt warriors would do that wouldn’t benefit them in any way
It would, it'd save them 3 months salary they could put towards next year's cap if they're not making the finals anyway which is 100k.

Look I’m not gonna apologise. I can be an angry man if I want. To be fair something some of you should realise by now is I use the word **** (/ing/en) every sentence and is not used in an as aggressive or angry way as it may seem when reading.

But in saying that I will not apologise for keeping this forum to an extent of realism because it gets very frustrating when something eventful happens and all of a sudden you get so caught up in the idea that all of a sudden that certain something becomes so unrealistic or stupid. It happens every time at least usually we win the deal. You are chucking blokes up on the plate like there’s no tomorrow at the moment. We have Reece for 2023 if we aren’t confident in keeping TMM past this year offer him up for now. But don’t go ruining this squad and side cause you can’t wait till rd 1 to orgasm yourselves.

If someone good leaves the club. “Don’t need them they are shit”

If someone signs with the club “let’s give them the world to get them 2 months earlier”

like far out on one account there is people running around saying Brendan is a kiwi let’s offer him up and pretending like an injury ravaged 12 months means he is all of a sudden a failure. Firstly the bloke has never lived in NZ in his life born and raised Aussie and his QLD and Aus eligibility suggests that. On top of that I believe he is just of Cook Island heritage. Anyway point being going to NZ would also be away from his child and his family.

Further, my god TC was not having a broken arm away from stealing the starting spot and we want to throw that away for Reece to come 2 months earlier when arguably they couldn’t care less for a forward especially a back rower. They have got Tohu, Curran and Tevaga as their back row candidates, all 3 seeming rather content with the fact they are going to NZ.

Sometimes when we benefit from unrealistic talk I let it slide but **** you lot are all creaming your dacks at tearing this squad apart for this man. The same man you all hated a week ago.
I really have no idea what you’re talking about?

I don’t even want Walsh early. I think TMM is better for the team this season with Walsh needing a preseason with us to earn his spot at 1.

I was just mentioning players the Warriors may want if they were talking trades. I never said it would be a good idea. I haven’t seen anyone propose Piakura as a swap for Walsh as a good deal for us.

I thought about that but I think when the Warriors signed him they wanted to keep him. It wasn't a loan. It was an apprenticeship.

I was more meaning that the Broncos requested it, potentially insisted on it as a condition of his release. At the time, the Broncos were bagged (on here anyway) for releasing him with nothing in return. Maybe the clause was their "something in return".

I think if CNK is released immediately, then we'll get Walsh immediately.

I noted Crash saying the Raiders had just released a player on compassionate grounds on NRL 360 .
Who was he talking about ?

And the folks that are blowing up about Vonnie . Jeez you guys make a mountain out of a mole hill . And Kenty shut her down anyway . LOL .

Unread

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Spoon
  • Lurker
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • rj9
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • broncs30
  • Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • Gympie devil
  • Sproj
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.