MELTDOWN Wayne Bennett - Moves to Souths

Should Wayne Bennett's Contract be Extended?

• Total voters
I'm yet to see how Bennett not being there is what is best for the club. People keep saying it but there's still no answer as to how it's better.

I'm yet to see how Bennett not being there is what is best for the club. People keep saying it but there's still no answer as to how it's better.

More ball movement and offloading, using our ball playing forwards would be a start.

More ball movement and offloading, using our ball playing forwards would be a start.
Is that actually a good thing? Our players drop way too many balls as it is. Also not guaranteed with a new coach

You mean that we need to score more heavily and that's the key ? Gee, I thought we were already one of the heaviest scoring sides in the competition. Here's me thinking we need to be better in defence and not concede as many points as we have been.

You mean that we need to score more heavily and that's the key ? Gee, I thought we were already one of the heaviest scoring sides in the competition. Here's me thinking we need to be better in defence and not concede as many points as we have been.

Isn't bennett the guru for sorting out defences? I'm so confused

Isn't bennett the guru for sorting out defences? I'm so confused
Yeah.. Have you seen the Broncos play almost every year except this one? Our defense is usually great. The only difference is the 2018 team has Kodi Nikorima in it and a bunch of injured players who would normally protect the shitty defenders.

Yeah.. Have you seen the Broncos play almost every year except this one? Our defense is usually great. The only difference is the 2018 team has Kodi Nikorima in it and a bunch of injured players who would normally protect the shitty defenders.
Perhaps the mad skills of Gilette have been a much greater loss than some have understood. We also had Glen out for a lengthy period. So Cult3 I'm agreeing with you here. On Nikorima there are games where he's trying hard and that's true for Milf too but at other times both appear to not even attempt to get their bodies in front. Don't suppose I blame them sometimes with some of the scary motherfuckers running hard as they do. If we could just improve by 10% in the defence department we would be genuine contenders for the top honour.

I think both knik'sand Milford's defence have improved markedly since the season's start, but still seem to suffer on the team's and their form.
It seems to depend on confidence (or lack of). They tackle like johns when we lead, but are inhibited in self-doubt especially when behind on the scoreboard.
Of all our players, they seem to be most in need of some sports phycology.
They both have the ability and if harnessed consistently enough would be able give us the defence worthy of a premier team.

Not as score more tries to say but moving the ball more in and around our the ruck can easily tire the defence. That will also draw more tacklers per play and definitely give us more opportunity out wide when they compress.

Perhaps the mad skills of Gilette have been a much greater loss than some have understood. We also had Glen out for a lengthy period. So Cult3 I'm agreeing with you here. On Nikorima there are games where he's trying hard and that's true for Milf too but at other times both appear to not even attempt to get their bodies in front. Don't suppose I blame them sometimes with some of the scary motherfuckers running hard as they do. If we could just improve by 10% in the defence department we would be genuine contenders for the top honour.
** Glenn. **mofos

Team morale seems higher than ever, thinking we may spring an upset tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Looking at bennet, the rest of can only wish we had his fitness. Even at his age, he must be one of the fittest coaches going around.
Looking at that photo, you can tell he loves being around the boys. Maguire, atleast seems mutually inclined.

Looking at bennet, the rest of can only wish we had his fitness. Even at his age, he must be one of the fittest coaches going around.
Looking at that photo, you can tell he loves being around the boys. Maguire, atleast seems mutually inclined.
Can he play halfback?

Too much pro-Bennett talk here. Let me balance things out.

bla bla lost aura...bla bla lost dressing room... hurrrr duuuuurrr...new magic coach will get us a premiership

The first thing I thought when I saw that photo was, Moose is just itching for Bennett to have a run so he can deck him

Active Now

• dudemcdude4976
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • The Don
  • Kev_Guz
  • Hurrijo
  • Allo
  • bb_gun
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.