Who is going to Vegas??

F

FeeOB

Dec 25, 2023
Who is heading to Las Vegas? Me (F- from Bris) and a girlfriend are heading over and keen to meet up with some people there.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 13, 2017
How did the other ones take it?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
If I had the funds I would have gone for sure.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
If I was heading to the good ol US of A for some reason anyway, I would see if I could time it the same and go to the game. But there's no way I'd pay that kind of money, to fly halfway around the world, just to see a footy game.
Plus I don't actually like the idea, I think it's another 'gem' from a slimy money hungry moron, and I really don't want to support it.

F

FeeOB

Dec 25, 2023
If I was heading to the good ol US of A for some reason anyway, I would see if I could time it the same and go to the game. But there's no way I'd pay that kind of money, to fly halfway around the world, just to see a footy game.
Plus I don't actually like the idea, I think it's another 'gem' from a slimy money hungry moron, and I really don't want to support it.
Cool story bro

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I am, but not until September.

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
No Sorry. If Kevvie Comes back with less Broncos we know what probably happened 😂😂😂

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.