Women's RLWC 2021 Week 1 Discussion

Jeez Kelly almost fucked that up.

Aiken just carving up Cook Islands.

Aiken was too generous. Wiki had already committed, should’ve gone herself

Shenae in.

Australia create the numbers on the right and Shenae runs down the sideline to score, but not before improving the position for the kick.

Excellent try to Robinson.

Pinpoint grubber kick from Brigginshaw into the corner and Robinson scores.

And Brigginshaw completely shanks the conversion attempt.

Stick to general play kicking, Ali.

Australia get 6 more just over 50 out and Brigginshaw gets the ball knocked out of her hands.

She's really had a mixed game. She's mostly been poor apart from that grubber for Robinson.

Cook Islands will finally have some ball in the Australia 20.

I think that's the first time they've been there all game and now get a repeat set.

It says 32-0 on the score graphic on-screen but the app says 36-0.

Now it's been updated on-screen.

And now the Cook Islands kick off for the second half bounces over the dead ball line.

That was too easy for Bremner.

Australia create the numbers on the left edge and Bremner races around Wiki to score her second.

Australia with the ball in the Cook Islands 20 and Brigginshaw knocks it on.

If they weren't going up against Cook Islands, I would hook her. It hasn't been a good game from her.

Ali is at the Punter-falling-over-getting-bowled stage of her career

Lol Shenae realized she was going to be taken over the sideline if she kept going and just falls to the ground.

Voluntary tackles need to be penalized.

Ali is at the Punter-falling-over-getting-bowled stage of her career

Certainly looks that way.

I'm hoping this is just a rough patch for her and she'll bounce back and go out on a brighter note instead of being that person that went on one year too long.

Too easy from Fuimaono.

Jumps into dummy half and fakes to go left and then just crashes over to score.

Active Now

• HVbronco
  • Fozz
  • Pablo
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.