Your QLD team

Barring unforeseen catastrophe (eg. Cronk, Scott and TATE getting injured) Queensland will win.

You can tell it's a boring Origin lead up when fans are arguing over the bench utility.

Neither are DCE or a fully fit Segeyaro so it doesn't matter.

At least Morgan deserves to be there. Can't say the same for Gillett (and to an extent Lillyman).

Barring unforeseen catastrophe (eg. Cronk, Scott and TATE getting injured) Queensland will win.

Tate lol. I just want to know how Hodges cut his foot. Did he do it on a night on the piss?

Also agree about Gillett, that guy really hasn't had the form to justify his place on the team.

Last edited:
Can't say the same for Gillett (and to an extent Lillyman).

You said it sister.

I'd feel a LOT more confident going into this series with Papalii & Napa on the bench instead of those guys.

"How on earth Morgan a better utility than Morgan? Like seriously?"

Thats a question?

Like seriously!!

Dude what the **** is your problem. I clearly meant how is Morgan a better utility than hunt seeing that's what we were talking about, but made a typo. If you don't want to answer the question that's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude what the **** is your problem. I clearly meant how is Morgan a better utility than hunt seeing that's what we were talking about, but made a typo. If you don't want to answer the question that's fine.

mate chill out no need to swear at the guy and fully have a crack at him, its pretty obvious he was being funny, even if it wasn't funny to everyone.

mate chill out no need to swear at the guy and fully have a crack at him, its pretty obvious he was being funny, even if it wasn't funny to everyone.

Righto champ, if you don't like swearing turn on the profanity filter.

The NSW bench doesn't scare me.

Laurie will struggle to find them adequate time. Just like every Blues coach in the past 9 years plus.

Inglis is good to go.

A cut foot isn't going to stop Hodges from playing.

Slater, Inglis and Hodges are all playing.

Slater, Inglis and Hodges will play it's just the Maroons playing mind games

They will also look to play football games and win handily.

Laurie will struggle to find them adequate time. Just like every Blues coach in the past 9 years plus.

NSW supporters can't stop banging on about it, when your halves are fucking Pearce and Hodkinson you aren't going to outplay a team that scored more points in Game 3 than NSW did the entire series last year when allowed to play football.

QLD to win and win well, 2014 being a stain on our record thanks to injury.

Last edited:

Agreed. I think also that a big pack can be nullified with ball control and a quality kicking game. Keep the ball in play and turn the big boppers around. A big pack needs the ball as much as possible. It's why Souths are so hard to beat and why they've struggled without Reynolds. His expert kicking game gets them good field position and plenty of repeat sets, if not points, so they're never doing much more defensive work then they should.

Cronk and JT need to be on song with the boot. Too many 7 tackle sets and the Blues will make us pay. If we keep rolling it in and making them work for it, we should get them comfortably.

Another one eyed dillusionial Broncos supporter. Smith will play 80 minutes unless injured. Morgan will not play hooker if Smith is injured. Cronk will do that as he has done in the past with JT or the utility playing half or 5/8. Despite your assessment of Hunt, (and he is s good player) he is down the pecking order as a utility; half back maybe ; but not a utility!!

Ok so if Smith got injured, you put Cronk into hooker, Thurston to halfback and Morgan to 5/8. So you lose your best hooker and best halfback to accommodate a guy to play 5/8 that is picked solely on being able to play everywhere. That's reasonable enough logic. How about if your hooker goes down, instead of weakening other positions to make up for someone else's downfall you just put your utility on in place of that guy. And if Ben Hunt could be the utility for Australia I see no reason with being it for QLD. And if your such a bright spark, where does DCE play when he comes on? Smith moves to lock and he plays dummy half.

Ok so if Smith got injured, you put Cronk into hooker, Thurston to halfback and Morgan to 5/8. So you lose your best hooker and best halfback to accommodate a guy to play 5/8 that is picked solely on being able to play everywhere. That's reasonable enough logic. How about if your hooker goes down, instead of weakening other positions to make up for someone else's downfall you just put your utility on in place of that guy. And if Ben Hunt could be the utility for Australia I see no reason with being it for QLD. And if your such a bright spark, where does DCE play when he comes on? Smith moves to lock and he plays dummy half.

You're game. I tried to go down this path with Tony and all I got was ridiculous replies and called out like I was an arsehole

Last edited:
You've both been warned to leave it be several times in this thread, next time there won't be a warning, but an infraction and thread ban!

Active Now

• Evander
  • Lurker
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.